Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

Another group done! I'm halfway there. I thought I had an idea, but I don't like the way the papers came together with the brads. I'll sleep on it... :)

I hope to work on some more today... DH is home.. so no computer for me!
I need to go to the zoo for a photo shoot w/ the Meerkats.. the photo I had... well, he is lounging..and I didn't realize.. but the Meerkat is a bit risky for putting in the photo album! There is another photo I have that I really like...so it may be used...but we'll see how the photo shoot goes this weekend!

I'm done! Hurray! I feel so good! Done, done, done! :woohoo: :woohoo:

They should go out tomorrow - I'll post when they do! :)

Well, I hope to work on the Zoo tags today... but I have several things on the agenda today related to school.

I'm folding the accordian books for the back of the penguins right now. Then need to put mats on and assemble all the tags.

For the covers, do you want them the same size or do you want me to cut out shadow so it looks more like a real book cover?

AWM, :lmao:
You know we'd always agree w/ ya!

Can't wrap my head around what you are doing.. so run with it... I guess the chlorine got to me from the pool party! :)

I wish I had alrady mailed mine because they aren't as fancy as the ones you are showing.:scared1: and it makes them want to redo them all.

:eek:

But, I don't have the time.

They are still safe and sound waiting to be mailed.

Quick question (high schoolers are stealing my brain again!! :rotfl2: ): On the zoo tag swap (not the book one, just the tags), do we do just the front of the tags? I thought that was right, but I wasn't sure! I think I'm confused again!! :confused:

Quick question (high schoolers are stealing my brain again!! :rotfl2: ): On the zoo tag swap (not the book one, just the tags), do we do just the front of the tags? I thought that was right, but I wasn't sure! I think I'm confused again!! :confused:

Yes, the tags are just one sided. Oh and I got my brain back because my kids went back to school Thursday. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter