Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

I will need address because I didn't save it.

Even though zoo swap is done...I am going to save it and mail them together.

THanks

I've been a bad girl and haven't checked in at all....I will be working on these this upcoming weekend. Thanks for hosting this one!!

Kat, I have Animal Kingdom if you want me to cut something for you. It might be a smidge faster since I'm in Cali. LMK!

Finishing my Elephant tags today!!! Will work on another set but can't decide which ones.. maybe the meerkat ones...

I am checking in!!!! Still have to mail paper out to Buffy to make tags for me! Will do really soon!

Just to make sure that I'm not TOTALLY confused (too late now!!), on this one we just do one side of the tag? Or do we do both?? Thought that might be good to know before I started assembling this weekend! ;)

Just to make sure that I'm not TOTALLY confused (too late now!!), on this one we just do one side of the tag? Or do we do both?? Thought that might be good to know before I started assembling this weekend! ;)

It's only the tag book (not this one) that we do 2 sides......right? With these 2 tags, we do just one side. At least, that's what I'm doing. I am double matting these, though, like we would any other tag.

Just do a normal tag dear!!!
Only the book is double sided.... :)

It's only the tag book (not this one) that we do 2 sides......right? With these 2 tags, we do just one side. At least, that's what I'm doing. I am double matting these, though, like we would any other tag.

Yep, these are normal tags!!!
And I"m still :rotfl:! You fell off the wagon! You fell off the wagon!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter