Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

checking in, haven't worked on these in a couple of weeks, plan on finishing when I get back fro vacation.

1.bearbear - Monkeys
2.PN96 - Meerkats
3.maria34a - alligator
4.missesdisney - giraffes
5.momx3boys - TBA
6.andy&stitch - camel

Do you all mine a photo of a meerkat we took at our zoo??? I have an awesome photo that I'd like to put on a square tag if that is okay with everyone in this group! Please let me know ASAP because I'd like to get this set done this week!!!

Thanks!!!

1.bearbear - Monkeys
2.PN96 - Meerkats
3.maria34a - alligator
5.momx3boys - TBA
6.andy&stitch - camel

Do you all mine a photo of a meerkat we took at our zoo??? I have an awesome photo that I'd like to put on a square tag if that is okay with everyone in this group! Please let me know ASAP because I'd like to get this set done this week!!!

Thanks!!!

I so hate that I am not in that group.....

Sounds cute.

1.bearbear - Monkeys
2.PN96 - Meerkats
3.maria34a - alligator
5.momx3boys - TBA
6.andy&stitch - camel

Thanks!!!

I mind not being in this group!!:sad2: I want one!!

I have finally figured out what I am going to do! Hurray! I have been stressing a little bit. Will get these out to you before we go on our next adventure (which is Thursday...:))

Mine went postal on Friday morning priority mail - I have a DC# but just got back from a camping reuinion weekend and have to dig it out!

Maria

After working really hard last night, I finished up a bunch of smaller swaps :), but not this one. This is what is next!! I have the Zoo group more than half done. I am almost ready to assemble the Rainforest group. And I had a new idea for the giraffe group. :rolleyes1

Finished my Giraffe, Tiger and Monkey groups yesterday, right as my Cricut decided to crap out on me. I called customer service this morning and they gave me some trouble-shooting to try. I'm a little stressed at the moment that I'm not going to be able to finish with my machine acting up.

Nancy, what does a girl have to do to get a set of your meerkat tags? I'll trade you whatever. I need something to go with my 26 pics of meerkats. ;)

I'll make you a set... NO problem... I'll let you know what we can trade!! :)
We just got the meerkat exhibit at our zoo..and I love it... They have a hole right at the window and this one little guy sleeps there..until my kids come up..and than he comes out and licks the window! We named him Giovanni!

I'll make you a set... NO problem... I'll let you know what we can trade!! :)
We just got the meerkat exhibit at our zoo..and I love it... They have a hole right at the window and this one little guy sleeps there..until my kids come up..and than he comes out and licks the window! We named him Giovanni!

Oh my gosh, how darling! All of my pics are from the two families at the San Diego Zoo. They are just SO CUTE!!!!

Here's my update for today:
Elephants done...
Zoo and Meerkats waiting in the wings.. hope to be complete by this weekend...

TAG BOOK Lion is 50% done.. only need to finish the back of the tags..

My update

Rhino - done
Kangaroo - done
Petting Zoo (why on earth did I pick that?) - half done

BOOK tag - tiger - done (but I may add something)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter