Zoo Tag BOOK ONLY Progress Thread:: ALL HERE! PHOTOS on last page!!!

Cutting out and assembling my Lions today.... Couldn't find an umber color in bazzill...but thanks to BAMB I know how an idea of what color it looks like.. I looked at the bazzil site and couldn't find it either... :(

Cutting out and assembling my Lions today.... Couldn't find an umber color in bazzill...but thanks to BAMB I know how an idea of what color it looks like.. I looked at the bazzil site and couldn't find it either... :(

Nancy, there is a burnt umber in Bazzill....at least there was last year. I actually have a swatch box of Bazzill colors if you want me to look. I got that color last year. Let me know.

I got some of my paper for this swap yesterday. I really needed a break from swapping, so what did I do....I went shopping for this and the Show swap!! Got some ideas doing that, don't know if they're any good or not but I had fun!

Nancy, there is a burnt umber in Bazzill....at least there was last year. I actually have a swatch box of Bazzill colors if you want me to look. I got that color last year. Let me know.

Could you look for me... I can go back out to the store this weekend... I just couldn't find it.. but I didn't know what color I was really looking for either..

Could you look for me... I can go back out to the store this weekend... I just couldn't find it.. but I didn't know what color I was really looking for either..

Sure, I will look at my swatch books. No store carries every color either (there are hundreds!), but last year mine carried this, so I will check and get back to you.

Sorry, Nancy, I was wrong....It's "Burning Ember". In looking at my swatch books, this may have a little more red hew than you want, I don't know. I've used it for Halloween. I tried to cut and past the color samples but it won't allow me to do so. I could e-mail them.

The colors are listed under the orange category and are Burning ember, Sienna, aztec, Yam....Would any of those work or are they too orangey? Don't know if you want those shades or if you want something more golden?

Checking in!!!! I still have to mail my paper to Buffy for her to cut the tags!!! Will be doing that really soon!!!

These are the size measurements first posted by BMB. (The scalloped tags are 3 inches wide and 5 7/16 inches tall, 4 1/2 to the bottom of the hole.)
QUOTE]

Those are close to the measurements I get if I cut a 5.5" tag.... everything here says 5" tag which is 2.5" wide x 5".

Which is it supposed to be and maybe I should ask...which cartridge???

I think I just wasted a bunch of bazzill. :sad:

I hope I didn't write it wrong. For some reason my Cricut wouldn't cut it at 5.5. UGH!!!
my brain hurts.......

I did some 5.5 tags last weekend (scalloped). I had to reinsert the mat once because it said it wouldn't take it, but after that, it did. I don't know if it was slightly over the line, or what. These bugs sure can be tempermental!

So, are they 5 or 5.5" tags for the book, just to confirm?

5 inch... that is what I have done in all my notes..I haven't cut any..but that is what I plan on doing... I just need to remember to do the george cart and no zoo balloo!!! The zooballoo carts don't measure up the same..

George cart size 5

5 inch... that is what I have done in all my notes..I haven't cut any..but that is what I plan on doing... I just need to remember to do the george cart and no zoo balloo!!! The zooballoo carts don't measure up the same..

George cart size 5

Yes, I plan on using George...Don't have ZooBalloo. I got my paper the other day.....Along with a whole lot of other paper which I guess I need to expand on!

Mine are 5" as well. :) Just to add my unneccesary 2 cents. :rolleyes1

Ok, I worked really hard last night and got some of my smaller swaps done. Not this one though. This is next. I have to print out some embellishments. I need a few more giraffes. Then I'm ready to go! :)

What is everyone doing on the back? Just a mat? Interactive element?

I'm just doing a mat on the back w/ a small embellishment or ribbon... I want everyone to be able to journal or add a photo to it... So the back is going to be very simple.

Excellent. That had been my plan too, but I wanted to make sure I didn't disappoint anyone. :)

What? WHat? you are done with these..
I can't get my lions to cut right for some reason.. So, I'm going to try again this afternoon... I'm getting one little area that catches... darn it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter