Zoo Tag BOOK ONLY Progress Thread:: ALL HERE! PHOTOS on last page!!!

On the back of my tag where the place for journaling or a picture goes I was thinking of making a smaller pull out tag behind that to add more journaling or a small picture. Would that be alright with everyone?

Cute idea!! Run with it!!! ;)

Are you guys putting the name of your animal on the tags?

I have a bit of room next to the Elephant but I'm not sure what to put, a word, an E, a mat???

Angel hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal your idea of a second hidden tag!

I was going to put the name on my tag...
I too love the hidden journalling idea...
I still need to figure out a color to use as the base...

Hmmm I would say the burnt orange/umber color. Or dark dark green, maybe. Something to make the lion color pop.

I went with a greyish brown for mine so umber is free.

Ok, I'll go look for UMBER or orange this weekend... making mental note to remember to write this down..

ok, off to the fair for the rabbit show.. (and to deal with the X factor in life! YUCKO!)

Mine are about half finished. Even though we hardly ever go to the zoo-my kids don't like it:confused3 -I am really excited to get this book. I may have to bribe them to go this summer just so I can get some pictures.

I haven't started this one yet. The convention is Saturday, so I hope to have a bit more to report on Sunday. :)

These are the size measurements first posted by BMB. (The scalloped tags are 3 inches wide and 5 7/16 inches tall, 4 1/2 to the bottom of the hole.)

This is what I went by when I scanned and cut my tags with the wishblade. But after that when someone posted about where the hole is from the top of the tag, it doesn't match with it being 4 1/2 inches from the bottom of the hole to the bottom of the tag. I hope my tags will work.

These are the size measurements first posted by BMB. (The scalloped tags are 3 inches wide and 5 7/16 inches tall, 4 1/2 to the bottom of the hole.)

This is what I went by when I scanned and cut my tags with the wishblade. But after that when someone posted about where the hole is from the top of the tag, it doesn't match with it being 4 1/2 inches from the bottom of the hole to the bottom of the tag. I hope my tags will work.

how off is the hole? Do you want me to mail you a tag so you can punch the hole using my tag as a template?

I'll have DH recheck my measurements.

Someone posted 9/32 from top to top of hole. Maybe they meant 9/16. That would make it right. I cut my holes when I cut my tags on the wishblade, so if they are off they may just have to be punched over one way or the other.

Ok. I am back from the convention and I have stuff. I think I might even get some done tonight! :) (Boy, that would be so odd... :rolleyes1 )

BMB sent me a tag but I haven't had a chance to scan it (my scanner is in the classroom and it is being recarpated right now. If you email me file I will cut one and I can check it against the tag I have and then make any adjustments that need to be made.

Rebecca

I have all the tags done. I am pretty sure they are fine. Maybe someone can mail me a tag so I can double check. I have the tag measurements right, but my hole may be a tiny bit off.
BMB- I didn't mean to make it sound like your measurements were wrong. I'm sorry if it sounded like that. I think that the other post that said 9/32 may have meant 9/16. I went by the measurements posted and then got worried cause all my tags were already cut,

No problem, I'll drop a tag in the mail to you tomorrow so you can double check. I'm crappy about measurements and DH wasn't here to help me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter