zip-a-de-do-dah, tip for the day

Everyone has givin great tips for the parks. But here is one for when you are packing: put a change of clothes in your carry on bag, that way should the rest of your luggage not make it there, you will have a change of clothes for the next day and you can wash the ones you wore down for the third day. Hopefully the airline will have found your bags by then. :rolleyes:
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Pooh67-68
Add your bathing suits to that carryon, and you can swim while waiting for your room to be ready without digging through suitcases.

If traveling with youngsters NAP NAP NAP.... sad to see parents dragging kids around that are extremely tired, and the parents are upset because the kids are missing the "Fun"

And like I have seen a lot in this thread.... SMILE its DISNEY

Hi This is my first post so I hope I do it right.

If you have small kids with you , try the "baby swap' on the larger rides.
Ask the CM at the entrance how it works on that ride.
Some, like Star Tours ,let you both go in and one parent sits outside the actual ride while the other rides, then when the doors open you had the kids to first parent , they go out the exit and the second parent rides. Other rides like "Space Mountain will give the second parent a "Fast Pass" type ticket that lets you go in as soon as the first parent comes out.

I think this is very cool and we find it helpful:bounce: :Pinkbounc

When you go to the parks make a meeting point. If you are going to MK, AK or Epcot then have a meeting point in each land or Country. That way you will not have to walk so far, or be seperated for so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter