Zeta Trip '06

Hi Ladies!!!

Just got back from the trip and there was much fun to be had! We missed the girls at home! I have pictures, and I will get them uploaded, and once all the girls have returned, and I have everyone's approval to post, I will share away! :) Lots of love and hugs to all the Zetas!

Disneyfreak92 said:
Hi Ladies!!!

Just got back from the trip and there was much fun to be had! We missed the girls at home! I have pictures, and I will get them uploaded, and once all the girls have returned, and I have everyone's approval to post, I will share away! :) Lots of love and hugs to all the Zetas!

Glad to hear that you got home okay Lynda :) It was great meeting everyone at Zeta. We truly are a unique group LOL We're not the run of the mill sorority. I'll be home tomorrow evening, and after a good rest and some sleep I will start on the trip report. Woot, Woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter