your worst offer for something in vmk

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
i was offered a alice in wonderland pin, a aladdin pin and the NPC pins for my space suit back before when u could get them by winning blast in space

I was offered the red velvet rope from the emporium for my space suit, teleportation pin and Fireworks magic pin. LOL was all I said. lol :rotfl2:

I was offered a shirt jeans and sneakers for purple dress (before it went on sale again). It was too funny. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You can always tell the who the newbies are. LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

LOL! I was offered the free kellogg's pirate furniture labeled by the person trading as "rare" for my sorcerer ears not too long ago! :confused3 I sure hope this person wasn't duped into thinking that when he was traded it! Poor guy! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Disneyfan_77 said:
LOL! I was offered the free kellogg's pirate furniture labeled by the person trading as "rare" for my sorcerer ears not too long ago! :confused3 I sure hope this person wasn't duped into thinking that when he was traded it! Poor guy! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

omg that is so funny you said that. I had a guy offer me two "rare" skeleton at the helms for my fireworks,teleportation, and 5 star invisibility (he asked me how many stars my magic pins were lol).

I said "dude, the skeletons are not rare". To which he reliped "yes they are, they are not sold in any store anymore, and I just got them but will trade them for those magic pins."

So then I say "dude, you can get them for free at the cereal site." and he says "no, really? tell me you are kidding."

Felt bad for the little guy, and wonder what he traded for the "rare skeletons" lol.

NJ Mike said:
omg that is so funny you said that. I had a guy offer me two "rare" skeleton at the helms for my fireworks,teleportation, and 5 star invisibility (he asked me how many stars my magic pins were lol).

I said "dude, the skeletons are not rare". To which he reliped "yes they are, they are not sold in any store anymore, and I just got them but will trade them for those magic pins."

So then I say "dude, you can get them for free at the cereal site." and he says "no, really? tell me you are kidding."

Felt bad for the little guy, and wonder what he traded for the "rare skeletons" lol.
Well,when the game first started,the furniture was rare for 20 minutes.Everyone traded rares for it.

Got offered a jolly roger shirt (blue) for a spare space suit i had :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Also got offered ONE coffin teleporter for my herbie couch :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The worst trades I get are when someone demands something rare I'm wearing in return for ... nothing!

"plz I have to have it, I'm new I don't have anything but I'll give you something later, plz I have to have your princess hat I have to have it"

before the princess hats went back on sale someone traded me a skeleton at the helm and 2 NPC pins for it also got a skeleton at the helm for my space suit and the whole set of stuff from the kellogs for my wanted poster

The worst I ever had was when someone tried to trick me out of my space suit. He kept asking me if he could try it on and he would give it back. Do they think I am that stupid?

my worst offers are a ONE teleporter coffin/teacup for my chicken hat or space suit.

Worst one yet though... hm. had to be when the gracie pin went on sale, someone tried giving me three for my crown XD (before crowns were on sale) and tried to convince me it was a rare pin won from the maze game! I was like uh you can buy them now, i have several. they were like "no this is rare, great offer for your crown" We argued a while before they got the hint I knew it wasnt rare anymore XD

Now space suits are not as rare as they once were but it still takes about 15 minutes to win one. So this guest keep asking to trade a suit for his rare items. SO i agreed to trade him and usually I trade space suits cheap but he offered two pumpkins that were still in stores. I know that he has probably joined VMK in the last day or so because of his high guest number so I agreed to trade him but told him in private that the pumpkins were not rare and you could buy them on main street. After completing the trade he started crying that " he had traded all his rare items for only one space suit" and he went on and on and I felt that I had to explain myself to other guests in the room what had happened. He said he would report but I do not know if he did because I gave him the BIG SHOE.

pezter said:
Now space suits are not as rare as they once were but it still takes about 15 minutes to win one. So this guest keep asking to trade a suit for his rare items. SO i agreed to trade him and usually I trade space suits cheap but he offered two pumpkins that were still in stores. I know that he has probably joined VMK in the last day or so because of his high guest number so I agreed to trade him but told him in private that the pumpkins were not rare and you could buy them on main street. After completing the trade he started crying that " he had traded all his rare items for only one space suit" and he went on and on and I felt that I had to explain myself to other guests in the room what had happened. He said he would report but I do not know if he did because I gave him the BIG SHOE.

Call me skeptical, but I bet there are people out there who create mules and then use them to beg - hoping that someone will think they are new and give them something nice.

I absolutely detest VMK begging. I would much rather give presents to people I know.

Also, (just a small rant) I have no problems giving a space suit to someone who cannot play the games (dialup, connection problems, too young) or who has actually put some effort into trying to win the game. It seems that some people though, play once and decide they can't do it, and it's easier to ask for a suit. I was bad when I started too, but once I figured out the game it is much easier to win. It always feels better to work for something and achieve it, than to just beg for it and get it because it is easier to just give in than to have you keep pestering for it. (rant over)

Edit to add: or at least try to trade for it before you start asking for it for free. Everyone that has been on here for any time has enough credits to buy a few things to trade. I probable would trade a space suit for 2 pumpkins, but don't whine about it afterwards - you got the better deal!

I was also offered all the NPC pins for my gold ears and I am like, " I have about fifty of these NPC pins and they are worth absolutly nothing to me!" (well not quite that harsh, but something like that)

I create lots of mules, and I trade everything my mules have to my original character, so i have SO MANY NPC pins! LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My worst offers:

"give me teleportation for free"
"give me fireworks for free"
"give me space suit for free"
"give me furniture for free"

Get the idea? I constantly get people asking for stuff for free claiming that they are new, they have no money, they don't have much, etc.

Those are the worst!!!

About a week ago, I got offered three NPC pins, a skull chair for inferno! They said, ' These are really rare, you can't even buy those pins! This is my offer for your not good little inferno pins! You must be so happy you got my rare and exciting offer! Just close the trade and take them off!' I closed that trade took them offer asked them to trade and then went, ' Not trading sorry!' And gave them a big bootie pie. :) What a bad offer!
Another bad offer,
A pirate throne purple for the following,
Inferno,
Teleport magic,
Fireworks,
Spooky,
space suit,
Three crowns,
Gold and pink dresses,
Gold ears,
A vip code. All that for one little pirate throne?! Are they crazy!?

The other day I made a good trade to CaptainChad,a pumpkin for a pumpkin!Thats the BEST!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter