Your thoughts on the New Years "Mad Hatter Hat"

What do you think of the new "Mad Hatter" hat?

• It's great!

• It's alright!

• It's mediocre. Not really my style.

• I don't like it at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the hat! I expected and would have loved a party hat though! Maybe that will be next year's surprise!

The only connection I see to New Year's Eve is the hat is top hat style. They handed out black plastic top hats at WDW the year I was there. We already have black top hats in VMK so maybe they picked the next best thing to that.

On the one hand, it's a very nice looking hat and represents another step in the right direction for VMK-- more inclusion of actual, well-known Disney characters into the game. :wizard:

On the other hand, it seems like it would have been better for St. Patty's Day. Seems odd to release something green for a party hat, and to have the "party hat" be such a dull color (i.e. not sparkly).

In other words, awesome hat but they picked a very weird time to release it. :confused3

Yes nice to to have a hat. But with everyone dressing in green really felt like St.Patricks day. Would have bought more if it was St. Patricks day. Weird choice .:confused3

Well the hat is not what I was thinking it would be but I love it anyways! :love: All I have to say is I'll be ready for some shenanigans come St. Patty's day. :woohoo: :laughing:

I love it! Now I have a great green/gold outfit for the Green Bay Packer win tonight! :goodvibes

:woohoo: WOOT!! Go Packers!!
;) Should have let my dh take that 15 yo Bears fan's $50 he was trying to give up! Of course that was before the game started and my confidence was low. :rotfl:

Since I desperately wanted to say this inside VMK when I put my new green hat on, but could not due to dictionary restrictions...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! ::yes::

Totally agree... My frst thougths were oh wow.. this isn't a New Years Hat it is St. Patricks Day hat!! Since I am Irish it will be a great Hat for that day...Yup with all the green it sure did feel like St Patties day!! :confused3 :confused:

Like so many I was so hoping for that sparklying Red Hat that was on the home page. Or for that matter anything sparkly would have been great! Guess we were fooled again! lol But it is a new hat!!

Thanks for the News Years Eve party bash vmk...it was cool hanging with our friends ringing in the new year!:thumbsup2

I think its a lot of fun, and you do see this style hat out a lot at festive venues. Just not the traditional free hat. And just 1000 credits instead of $24.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter