Your thoughts on the New Years "Mad Hatter Hat"

What do you think of the new "Mad Hatter" hat?

• It's great!

• It's alright!

• It's mediocre. Not really my style.

• I don't like it at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hank's R&R

yay!<br><font color=blue>Is happy since he got his
For those of you who were just about to ask about this and where you get it, it's in the Emporium for 1,000 credits. Be prepared to wait behind anywhere from 10-40+ people, though. ;)

So what are your thoughts on this new hat? I know many were anticipating the sparkly redish-purple hat we saw on the homepage... so how would you rate it now that we've realized thats not it?

For those of you who were just about to ask about this and where you get it, it's in the Emporium for 1,000 credits. Be prepared to wait behind 40-50+ people, though. ;)

So what are your thoughts on this new hat? I know many were anticipating the sparkly redish-purple hat we saw on the homepage... so how would you rate it now that we've realized thats not it?

The Queue Went from 3 people in a room average, to about 20 people in a room average, then it dropped back to about 13 ppl.

its cute but.................. what the heck! its so random mad hatter!?!? what does that have t odo with new years?
maybe alice in wonderland came out on new years? vmk wheres the new years party hat?:confused3
it might be an unbirthday but come on! seriously i want my party hat. *pouts*

I wasn't expecting exactly the sparkly top hat on the home page, but at least something partylike that was New Year's related. They DO sell Mad Hatter hats at the parks and I guess people respond well to them, but it's not really my style.

I am disappointed. :confused: I mean it's cute for people who like the movie alice in wonderland, which I do, but I am disappointed that it has NOTHING to do with new years. :sad2: I was expecting a party hat as well. But I voted mediocre for the poll.

Big flop in my opinion. Has nothing to do with New Years, it's green, it's not sparkly, doesn't look festive and I don't like green.

Aside from that, it's perfect...:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Least they could have done was offered TWO styles of hats !! I bought it, wore it for about 1 minute and said I am partying and put on my crown. At least that is shiny :o)

I like the hat but as seaturtledude pointed out it makes me look like I came off a box of Lucky Charms

Its awesome. Im just SHOCKED that all the people on this board are upset. NOTHING is good enough for people in this FREE game.

Big flop in my opinion. Has nothing to do with New Years, it's green, it's not sparkly, doesn't look festive and I don't like green.

Aside from that, it's perfect...:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I totally agree! :thumbsup2

Yes, it's another classic animated character hat. I like it to some extent. But, it's not a party hat.

abbaabba: This is our arguement for the most part. We expected something along the lines of the hat on the homepage. Something that had to do with New Years. So many of us are a bit disappointed.

I like that hat, think it's cute, but agree that it's not very "New Years-ey." Who knows, there may be a sparkly hat yet...

Well At least its GREEN, you dont see a lot of hats the go on sale GREEN

I love the hat. Think it is great.....Good Job :thumbsup2

That is not to say I would not have loved a sparkly red one or purple one but hey it is a new hat!

Around here we would say "es muy feo!"
>>its real ugly<< I bought like 20 but you wont see it on my head!

Since I desperately wanted to say this inside VMK when I put my new green hat on, but could not due to dictionary restrictions...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! ::yes::

I personally love the hat. It's my favorite color and I'm mad as a hatter anyways so....

Yes, the way some are dressing while wearing the hat makes them look a wee bit like a leprechaun. But I don't. I'm so rocking this hat!

These hats are very popular at Disneyland. I've wanted one ever since I was little so I'm very excited to have at least a virtual one.

I don't like it, and I probably will never wear it. Then again I don't often change the hat that I wear.

I did buy a couple of extras though, in case any DISers are away and can't buy it while it's available. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter