Your Go To Movie?!

Aliens (the one with the Marines) seen it 147 times. Gladiator, A Cinderella Man, The Other Woman and my all time favorite Sense and Sensibility.

Last Holiday with Queen Latifah!!! I've seen it a million times and it never gets old :)

My other go-to is definitely SATC.

Gone With The Wind, Titanic, or Everafter, all 3 are my favorites
My mom used to love my impersonation of Mrs Merryweather when she and Mrs Meade are bickering about who gets to give Bonnie Butler a party. Imagine the voice...."and did I tell YOU that Capn' Butlah, made a Stupendous contribution.... to the Association...for the beautification...of the graaaaves of the GLOOORIOUS dead." lol My mom would say, "Dane, do that one part from Gone with the Wind!" lol

Weirdly....a lot are British.....Harry Potter....3 to 8. Pride and prejudice, persuasion, bbc version, Wimbledon, about time.....which is super charming. Music and lyrics, you’ve got mail, steel magnolias, best in show.....the newest to the list....Deadpool, keeping up with the Jones, and wonder. Great movies for background when we are working around the house. Sit down, take a break, and know where I am. I can sit down whenever, get up whenever.....never miss a thing.
Me too! I'm definitely an Anglophile lol. We could hang out and watch all of the Jane Austen movies! The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice is my all time fave! I could quote the whole thing but I love when they come home talking about how many times they were asked to dance and Lydia says, "And Mary none!" lol My sister and I say that all the time about whatever we're talking about. lol

Right now believe it or not, it's Thor Ragnarok. That has to be one of the funniest movies ever! I never knew Superhero stuff was funny. It all started with Guardians of the Galaxy and I have successfully gone back and watched all of the marvel movies completely out of order. lol I love Loki!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter