Your Go To Movie?!

Hamburger Hill, Fallen, Die Hard (any), Shaun of the Dead, GoodMirning Vietnam, The Sweetest Thing

Weirdly....a lot are British.....Harry Potter....3 to 8. Pride and prejudice, persuasion, bbc version, Wimbledon, about time.....which is super charming. Music and lyrics, you’ve got mail, steel magnolias, best in show.....the newest to the list....Deadpool, keeping up with the Jones, and wonder. Great movies for background when we are working around the house. Sit down, take a break, and know where I am. I can sit down whenever, get up whenever.....never miss a thing.

Harry Potter (all of them) and the Lord of the Rings trilogy for long lazy weekends.

Die Hard with a Vegence
Armageddon
Birdcage
Good Morning Vietnam
Dead Poets Society
Fiddler on the Roof

But sometimes I just prefer to rewatch seasons of favorite TV series: Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, The Originals, Chicago PD, Med and Fire.

Depends on my mood- usually either a rom-com or a Disney/Pixar movie.

Movies I love watching over and over:
When Harry Met Sally
Sleepless in Seattle
While You Were Sleeping
Grease
Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist
Any Harry Potter movies
Finding Nemo
Tangled
Monsters Inc
The Incredibles
Wreck it Ralph
Cinderella Story
Princess Bride
Sense & Sensibility
Pride & Prejudice (the Colin Firth BBC version)
Clueless
Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!