Your favorite Animal Kingdom QS restaurant

Interesting that neither Pizzafari or Restauantosaurus have gotten a thumbs up. Yet. Interesting, but not surprising.

I have had friends who enjoyed Restaurantosaurus (notwithstanding my recommendations that they try something else), but to me, there are so many other unique options in DAK. Thankfully, although my kids certainly enjoy a good burger or chicken nuggets, they are also willing to expand their options and would usually take BBQ or Chinese food if given the choice.

We have gotten a pizza and Caesar salad from Pizzafari "to go" and while not horrible, it was exactly what we figured it was...basic theme park mass-produced pizza, pretty much identical to Pizza Planet at DHS. We have actually eaten there and with so much potential, it falls so flat...ergo why we have opted against any sit-down visits at Pizzafari. I would take a flatbread from Pinnochio's Village Haus in MK any day over Pizzafari or Pizza Planet....and obviously, there are some good table service pizza options around property, too, that are head and shoulders above.

Veering slightly off course for just a moment...I would love to see Pizza Planet get overhauled as part of the DHS refurb. If they're going to monopolize Pixar Place with all Toy Story rides, maybe they could get even more fully immersive and take Pizza Planet to a new level...there is a lot they could do there with relatively little financial commitment (e.g., update menu, including some breakfast pizza options since DHS has historically had relatively little breakfast to choose from)...but I digress...

I love Yak & Yeti as well as Flame Tree. We go to AK two days every trip so I get my fill of each :)
This year going for Harambe Market and Trilo Bites buffalo Chicken waffle ; saw it on the dis boards and its my new must have!!

Normally we eat at Flame tree. We might try Harambe Market in October and cancel Yak & Yeti (sit down).

my favorite is still Yak and Yeti cs...it used to be Flame Tree..and we havent been to the Harambe yet...maybe next time

Well, I'll be the first to vote for Pizzafari. If Flame Tree BBQ were indoors, maybe I'd vote for that, but resting indoors with air conditioning makes my lunch far better at Pizzafari.

It used to be Flametree, but then we tried Harambe Market in May - LOVED it. The food was really flavorful and out of the ordinary. We shared the ribs for lunch, and liked them so much we went back for dinner to try the beef flatbread. So good, and the seating area is very nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter