You know you're a VMK addict when...

When you go up to your boyfriend and sai, " can i get a miss? "

We leave in 2 days for a REAL 10 day WDW vacation and...

I'm looking through the VMK events calendar to see if some of the Host quests and events will fit into our schedule and daily park breaks at the hotel!

How sad is that? :rotfl:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
You know you're a vmk addict when you try to think of new reasons to bring your lap top to work just so you can play vmk during the 45 minute ride home...
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

How about when you see a piece of furniture in the real world and spend about ten (or should I say 'tent' ;)) minutes working out which of your VMK rooms it would look best in, before realising that that wouldn't work? Or is that just me? :blush:

you know your a VMK addict when,

Your friends or you say something funny, and in your head you say lol, rofl, lmao, and you think thats right to say out loud. But, really it isn't

Thats totally me.

You know you're a VMK addict when every time you talk about something besides the game (which is not that often), you qualify it with "in real."

Examples:
I'm going shopping. In real.
I better call my mom in real.
I'm having a party tonight in real! Want to come?

you know your a VMK addict when,

You see somebody wearing green flips, your like :Omg

When you're trying to take a shower, your kids are banging on the bathroom door, and your first impulse is to shout, "leave me alone, I'm AFK!"

I know im a VMKaddict when i always answer yeses to my mom whenever she asks me a question.

I've sadly done the numbers things more than once...

~ You say woot! When something good happens.
~ You think LOL in your head when you hear something funny.
~ When you wake up, you think "When will I be able to get on VMK today..."
~ You've actually talked to your computer (Sadly...)
~ You've tried to do the VMK dance.... and failed
~ When you want to do something to your hair, you look for your mouse to click on the shirt icon

Haha I did all of those things before except the last one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter