You know you're a VMK addict when...

redshoe

I've gotta have more cowbell!
You tell your spouse that you glove them on your way out the door.

You think of your paycheck in terms of credits, not dollars.

You care more about the fact that Friday is new items day than you do that it's pay day.

You listen to the original Right Said Fred song and get annoyed that he's singing the wrong words.

You go to the Disney parks and are disappointed that you can't teleport between the different shops.

You have lunch at the Blue Bayou in Disneyland, and your server wonders why you keep poking them and mumbling about credits.

You listen to the original Right Said Fred song and get annoyed that he's singing the wrong words.

Just who does that guy think he is anyways? :rotfl:

Every 4th of July you think to yourself... Flawless!

LOL that's a nice one Aengus!

Oh! Let's not forget:
You go to the Blue Bayou at Disney World and the waitor wonders why you keep ordering 'neverland' :rotfl2:

* You wanna boot someone out of your house
* You actually catch yourself dancing like your vmk character
* You go to work and ask if anyones up for a game of cute or boot
* You look in the mirror and realize you actually look like your vmk character
* For a split second you consider lighting your feet on fire
* You change your vmk clothes daily so you dont smell

Ok this is getting scary lol
heh
:)
rob

♥ You end up spelling baby BAY BE on your papers

♥ Whenver you see the haunted mansion you immediatly are ready to see gus and a bunch of green and pink (purple) ghosties pop out of no where

♥ Pirates of the carribean have a whole new meaning

♥ The emporium looks amazing when you actually go to disney and when you see esmerelda you HAVE to get a ticket from her

♥ When you go into shrunken neds you wonder why his head isnt hanging from the cieling

♥When you see the sign for the "world famous jungle cruise" you automatically flip out and say "wheres my camera...do we have enough fuel!?"

When you go to the store and ask, "Would you like those credits through the kiosk or in a shopping spree?"
♥♦♣♠

i actusally find myself writing tree and fix and stuff on my school papers some time :lmao:

I've sadly done the numbers things more than once...

~ You say woot! When something good happens.
~ You think LOL in your head when you hear something funny.
~ When you wake up, you think "When will I be able to get on VMK today..."
~ You've actually talked to your computer (Sadly...)
~ You've tried to do the VMK dance.... and failed
~ When you want to do something to your hair, you look for your mouse to click on the shirt icon

oh wow... I said EGAD! at work. They all looked at me funny, fortunately they always look at me funny :rotfl:

Or you see that you like someones shirt and you ask if you can trade for it :lmao:

When you walk into a different room in your house and think "wow, I wish the background music would change!"

You sign emails to "real life" people with your VMK name (it's no fun explaining to people why I signed something "Pink" :blush: )

When out driving, I find myself yelling in my mind "shoot shoot!!" when a car approaches at just the right angle.... Yeah, way too much pirates.... :sad2: I do this ALL THE TIME! Drives me nuts....

Or when you're afraid of sitting at a traffic light to long because the crackin will get you.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter