You know you're a VMK addict when...

You sign emails to "real life" people with your VMK name (it's no fun explaining to people why I signed something "Pink" :blush: )

LOL!!! Yesterday when my parents came to visit (they live 3 1/2 hours away and were here for Grandparents' Day at my son's school), my mother and I greeted each other with "hey, Red!" "Hey, Queen!" We didn't even think anything of it until my dad and grandma gave us weird looks. My son, who is also on VMK, thought it was hysterical, though. :rotfl:

When my favorite co-worker who plays VMK does something to me that's annoying I threaten to report him and we both start laughing.

When I call tell my co-worker he's so lava when he does something nice to me.

When I say I just glove my new hat out loud.

Oh yeah when me and my friends call each other bit chats in real. That is the funniest.

When you walk around the house "banning" everyone!

...and when you read the above and think, "ooh! What would I have to trade to get THAT magic?!"

:lmao:

Ooooh, yes! That's EXACTLY what went through my mind. :thumbsup2

I think when my kids start acting annoying, I'm going to yell "BOOT!!" from now on... (they play VMK... they'll get it... and hopefully they'd better run... ;) )

oh wow... I said EGAD! at work. They all looked at me funny, fortunately they always look at me funny :rotfl:

LOL!! I can totally see that... :rolleyes:

I once said WOOT! to someone (not as bad as EGAD, I might add). The person just looked at me with a straight face and said.... "excuse me?" LOL! Talk about red-faced :blush:

Ive actually wanted to become my vmk character and live in vmk, creepy, or is the feeling mutual?

Ive actually wanted to become my vmk character and live in vmk, creepy, or is the feeling mutual?

definatly mutual ,

I have done all these things..........

- When You hear about a volcanic eruption hear the word lava think of aengus and laugh histeryically and then are threaten to be sent to a psych ward

- someone says " hey lily " and your stomach does a sumersault and you wip around but have completly forgotten you in the mall and and another dissapointment no lily i have done this 2-3 times before

- When something is on sale you say "off to pirates" and everyone looks at you

- When someone keeps talking and gets annoying you look at your watch thinking there is a ignore button on it

- when someone says something funny and then you say " LOL " and then notice what you just did and try to cover it up with a word and sentance such as " LOL....ipops are just amazing " then the akwardness leads to this
" G2G............ is an awsome store BYE!!!!"

yup akwardlly good times

- when someone says something funny and then you say " LOL " and then notice what you just did and try to cover it up with a word and sentance such as " LOL....ipops are just amazing " then the akwardness leads to this
" G2G............ is an awsome store BYE!!!!"

Yes, LOL is another one of those words.... My teens keep telling me it's not a "real life" word... but I can't help but shout it out when something is funny (yeah mom, ok... whatever... :rolleyes: )

wait.. what does the following mean?

LAVA

EGAD

woot

and where is this infamous clear room button?? just wondering..:confused3

i say idk and lol all the time but the true definition of addict is when the husband comes home from work and he goes to give me a kiss and i ge mad cause ha makes me lose at pirates! he now asks if he can give me a kiss ....yet! :rotfl2:

When your mother is nagging you and you try to find the ignore button.

When your on the Jungle Cruise at WW and ask your mom why the animals aren't popping out.

When you sitting there at your desk in front of 10 people yelling, " DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY CUT OR BOOT?!?!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter