You know you are addicted to VMK when....

hehe i got a new one, and this refered to a few friends of mine i chatted too.

you know you are addicted to VMK when your room is decorated for christmas before your real life XD

You know you're addicted to VMK if you say, "Later peeps" to your friends when you've never said it in your life.

If you can decipher this: omg bbl bb gg omg wut wat ttyl tyvm gl np omg

If you have the VMK logo on your cell phone. :rolleyes:

If you watch a real life firework show and think, "I could have clicked that.. could have clicked that one.. clicked... flawless..."

Captain Brain said:
Your addicted when you buy all the Herbie Fully Loaded DVDs just tp get the codes.

omg.. i went with my cuz who plays the game :cool1: to block busters and i randomly ask this lady :wave2: buying the movie for her two daughters one who was older than me if i could open it to get the codes.. :confused3

you know you are addicted when:

you try to get all your real life friends to play vmk too, make them an in park character because you know how much cooler those are, and when they DON'T play them you think "om man! all those daily credits just going to waste!"

or, when you did get a friend to play, and then you suck them into your addiction so you have someone else in person to talk VMK with!

or when you want to travel 8 hours just to make a VMK run to the park!

or when you want to click on a real person and put them on your freind list so you can find them whenever.

or, when it chnages your sleeping schedule just so you can get daily credits twice a day!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

oh and i never used to say woot, and because of VMK i say it a lot! in real life too! LOL

after last nights statement by the little green guy (won't mention any names... but Hagen you know who you are... lol)... every time I pass by a river or body of water, I wonder if someone passing through on the log ride has "warmed" that section too.

You know your addicted to VMK when:

You use the opening of VMK to convert the time zones in different areas... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You know you're addicted to VMK when...

...you print out the newsletter announcing you won the Best Guest Award.
...you tape your print out to your refrigerator door, covering up your kids' special drawings and awards.
...you make sure the paper also covers the refrigerator handle so everyone will notice it and see that you won.

...you tease your daughter's boyfriend about having no life because he spent the prior evening at the grocery store talking to some friends. Then you realize you spent the prior evening playing a virtual game.
...you realize you spent that time sitting in a virtual bar, the Surf Spot, drinking imaginary virtual drinks.
...you realize you typed a flurry of inane things one minute prior to VMK closing because you wanted to get the last word.

...you call your best friend to tell her you finally won the Best Guest Room award.
...your best friend asks if the pin you won is real or virtual and you answer, "Virtual, of course!."
...your best friend seems disappointed that the pin is virtual and you don't understand why.

...you call your best friend to tell her you got last word last night and she seems bored.

...you say, "Woot!" to your best friend (who has a degree in English) and she asks what woot means.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

....when I go to my church and see a whole bunch of green wreaths and wonder "did they make lots of mules or do they have lot's of friends?"

I really thought that! :rotfl2:

You know your addicted to vmk when you fantasize about making a real life seagull hat for the next time you go to WDW. :p

qruthie said:
...you call your best friend to tell her you finally won the Best Guest Room award.
...your best friend asks if the pin you won is real or virtual and you answer, "Virtual, of course!."
...your best friend seems disappointed that the pin is virtual and you don't understand why.

Look at it this way:
you don't have to dust a virtual prize,
you don't to clean it,
staighten it,
pick it up after the cat has knocked it over,
you don't have to waste gas to take it back to the store to return it because it is the wrong size.

cat_herder said:
Look at it this way:
you don't have to dust a virtual prize,
you don't to clean it,
staighten it,
pick it up after the cat has knocked it over,
you don't have to waste gas to take it back to the store to return it because it is the wrong size.

Even better... I have been collecting Disney stuff for several years now. My main collection is thousands of pins - as in I couldn't begin to count them. The whole family is tired of looking at boxes and bins and binders and pinbags and drawers full of pins. I've started selling off my Lilo and Stitch pins because I have 8 large boxes of them. I figure that should make a small dent in the collection and help our budget a lot.

So tonight I was talking to my best friend while I was creating a few mules so I can hoard some extras of the Christmas items. I told her I'm not sure why I'm hoarding this stuff but then it dawned on me... collecting or hoarding virtual stuff is so perfect! It doesn't take up any real space (excluding wherever the ones and zeros database resides)! If you need someplace to store your virtual collection, all you need to do is get another Skull Rock room and nobody complains about messy Skull Rock rooms! Virtual collecting also doesn't cost any real money, just time and effort so there's no impact on the household budget!

I think I've found my new collecting hobby! :banana:

qruthie said:
If you need someplace to store your virtual collection, all you need to do is get another Skull Rock room and nobody complains about messy Skull Rock rooms!

They really should sell a Haunted Mansion Attic room then we wouldn't abuse the Skull rock rooms and nobody would complain about a messy attic either.

qruthie said:
Even better... I have been collecting Disney stuff for several years now. My main collection is thousands of pins - as in I couldn't begin to count them. The whole family is tired of looking at boxes and bins and binders and pinbags and drawers full of pins. I've started selling off my Lilo and Stitch pins because I have 8 large boxes of them. I figure that should make a small dent in the collection and help our budget a lot.

So tonight I was talking to my best friend while I was creating a few mules so I can hoard some extras of the Christmas items. I told her I'm not sure why I'm hoarding this stuff but then it dawned on me... collecting or hoarding virtual stuff is so perfect! It doesn't take up any real space (excluding wherever the ones and zeros database resides)! If you need someplace to store your virtual collection, all you need to do is get another Skull Rock room and nobody complains about messy Skull Rock rooms! Virtual collecting also doesn't cost any real money, just time and effort so there's no impact on the household budget!

I think I've found my new collecting hobby! :banana:

LOL, I'm just as obessive in virtual life as real life. I have to have just one of everything and I'm happy, even if I never use it. :rotfl2:

You should see my craft and sewing room. OMG!! You can't get in it. I have photo albums and scrapbook albums like you wouldn't believe. I was doing the "scrapbooking" thing long long time before it was popular and you could buy all the cute little do-dats that you can now.

mmm... should I redo my 30 years old scrapbooks because there is way cool things to add now?

Dis-Wiz said:
btw: I like your siggy, Flying Pegasus! LOL

Uh...did I make both your sigs? I think I did...LOL...I know I made Flying's (back before I met her at WDW and thought she was a little girl! Hehe!) If I made Emma's too...sorry they are the same, I just like that font!

I'll post something not OT when I read the whole thread!

~Mia~

Ok here you go...something I actually did...I have a screen shot of me and DF's characters in my Tiki club, and it is my wallpaper. Well, I was on the desktop (way after vmk had closed) and sitting there thinking, and I actually clicked the picture of CoughCoolGhoul to see who he was! He made so much fun of me....

~Mia~

You know your addicted to VMK when, you go to a water ride park and think.. Wow! How many credits did it take to build that log ride? Yes, it happened to me in the summer... I always built VMK rides. Now it would be even worse!LOL

MiakodaWDW said:
Uh...did I make both your sigs? I think I did...LOL...I know I made Flying's (back before I met her at WDW and thought she was a little girl! Hehe!) If I made Emma's too...sorry they are the same, I just like that font!

~Mia~
Nope, I created mine. Although i did use the info. you gave on another thread about how to make them. But I made mine by myself and it took my forever to find a font I liked and just to find out that a bunch of other people have the same one, LOL LOL. It must be so popular because it is so cute, lol.

Anyway...
You know you are addicted to VMK when you spend your whole night out to eat with your family, talking about games, friends, and events in VMK.
(This actually happened to me. My whole family plays VMK.)

MiakodaWDW said:

~Mia~

Oh now the secret is out, but I have a little girl's heart in a glass jar on my desk.......

And yes you did make my sig, thank you.

oh back to the topic....

you know you are addicted to vmk when...you drag your friend around the Magic Kingdom just to get virtual prizes and she keeps asking you where is all the stuff you got? and you have to explain over and over again that it is a virtual prize for the wonderful on-line game that you play......

FlyingPegasus said:
Oh now the secret is out, but I have a little girl's heart in a glass jar on my desk.......

And yes you did make my sig, thank you.

oh back to the topic....

you know you are addicted to vmk when...you drag your friend around the Magic Kingdom just to get virtual prizes and she keeps asking you where is all the stuff you got? and you have to explain over and over again that it is a virtual prize for the wonderful on-line game that you play......
Fly,you didn't really bring your friend to WDW to get extra cards did you?(I would have done that:))

OK back on topic you name a mule badasss and it gets accepted,really haqppened to me.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter