You know you are addicted to VMK when....

Dagny

DIS Veteran
you are walking through the Mall, see a person wearing green flips and immediately, think, I wonder if she needs a Seagull Hat. :rotfl2:

(ok, so that really happened to me today, sigh)

i cant say think or hear the word "chicken" without thinking of a seagul hat XD and sadly i own chickens! so thats a lot i know..

...when you are typing regular email and want to type "too" instead for "two".

lol good on
you know you are .....
when the teacher ask what "he add " or "creak" is in your notes for college review for test

u know u are addicted to vmk when u go to see a movie and u touch the movie screen and see if u can watch some clips :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good one, Mickey. Another is when your e-mail friends ask why you are suddenly "lol" all the time and what does "woot!" mean?

Cindy

Dagny said:
you are walking through the Mall, see a person wearing green flips and immediately, think, I wonder if she needs a Seagull Hat. :rotfl2:

(ok, so that really happened to me today, sigh)

Ok let me wipe the coca-cola off my monitor.....

I was at my DD christmas concert at school. At the end of the concert everybody started yelling and cheering "Inferno" "Inferno" Well "Inferno" is the name of the half-time show that they play during football games. They all stayed on stage and played "Inferno" for us complete with the drummers marching up and down the isles. It was so great to hear a whole room full of people cheering for Inferno!

The same thing happened to me with the green flips thing. I was in my car outside a store when I saw someone walking by with green flip flops (this was a while ago) and within 5 seconds I thought:

"I wonder if she is trading those?, what does she want?, what is her name? Wait, she is real, not virtual. I can't belive i thought that."

All in 5 seconds, LOL. I have also found myself writing things for school, using "VMK words" like too -two- and for -four- LOL!!!!!!!

btw: I like your siggy, Flying Pegasus! LOL

You know your addicted to VMK when you start dreaming that your in VMK walking around and doing all the VMKish things to do on there....

XD that actually happened to me...and i dramed i actually won the fireworks game..:teeth:

you know you are addicted to vmk when you tell your loved on you ask ppl are they taken? and i heart you

You know you are addicted when you are typing a regular email and you are careful not to type the same word more than twice...scary stuff!

u know ur addicted when ur vmk player dresses better than you do and when u look for an outfit u wonder where ur crown is...

appletini said:
too much VMK? Does it matter that my car license plate now say's taken on it?

You are so cute and that is so funny!

Ok here goes:

You know you are addicted to VMK when you get excited thinking you saw the blue line move a fraction of an inch on the log in screen!

:cool1: :cool1:

u know your addicted to vmk when u talk in real life and exspect to see a box with words in it

merry christmas ya!!

i'm country so i say ya come out danceing bannanas!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter