You know you are addicted to VMK when....

I bought a new bed last month, and part of me wondered if they'd accept
other furniture in trade for it. ;)

You know when you are addicted to VMK, when you are posting in a thread like this.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I had VMK dream the other night, I dreamed up a new christmas pin. It had a lime green background with Mickey Mouse with his arm around a Christmas Tree. {That's all, no dreaming of Inferno, no dreaming of green flips, no dreaming of actually moving in the mansion game.}

Don't ask me what it means, other then I'v been online too much this month.

FlyingPegasus said:
You know you are addicted to VMK when you get excited thinking you saw the blue line move a fraction of an inch on the log in screen!

:cool1: :cool1:

Ok this does happen to me. When I had the BSOD of death on Sunday, then finally got in. I was doing the happy dance.

you know when your addicted when your mom calls you during class to tell you what is new to buy and her stragedy to get it all :rolleyes:

You know your addicted to VMK when you push lots of old boxes you have,stack them up and put chairs on them. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You see hidden Mickey's around your own home. For real -I have one on my garage door window. It is only visibile at night when the street light shines on it!

Dagny said:
you are walking through the Mall, see a person wearing green flips and immediately, think, I wonder if she needs a Seagull Hat. :rotfl2:

(ok, so that really happened to me today, sigh)

OMG too funny! :rotfl2: maybe you should take a break...nah!!! LOL

You know you're addicted when you watch fireworks and
all you can think of is the word "flawless" while your mouse clicking finger keeps twitching! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know you are addicted when you go up to random people and poke them to see who they are. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(btw-this did NOT happen to me, LOL LOL)

Your addicted when you buy all the Herbie Fully Loaded DVDs just tp get the codes.

Captain Brain said:
Your addicted when you buy all the Herbie Fully Loaded DVDs just tp get the codes.

Or when you go to multiple stores repeatedly hoping to get a copy of the dvd with code- only to find that by the time your area got the dvd's they didn't have the codes in them so you didn't buy it even though the dvd was on your daughter's Christmas list.

You are addicted to VMK when you spend way too many hours playing this game that your older kids- who are "always on the computer" complain about your addiction to the game- and start commenting about poor parenting because of a stupid game...

And I have to third or fourth the Dream addiction- I've had quite a few- last night featured "PurpleDuck" (don't you feel special) nothing special I just needed to find her and couldn't... lol

Dis-Wiz said:
You know you are addicted when you go up to random people and poke them to see who they are. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(btw-this did NOT happen to me, LOL LOL)
That Is Funny!!!

YKYAAW....

-when you start asking people you know going down to disney world to do the vmk quest for you.
- When you start dressing like you character,( i did that this past summer)
-when you play regular games you think you are going to get credits.
-when you type some you start seeing the red blinker going off
-and when you try to get any time you have to go on vmk:)

YKWYATVMKW

* You have about 5,000 mules
* The first thing you do when you get in is play VMK
* You are willing to sell real life stuff to get credits
* You go to WDW and ask "Where's Ned?" when on the jungle cruise
* You wonder how to get a space suit in WDW
* You count the seconds until VMK opens
* You stay up until closing in another country!

marypops! said:
your addicted when you buy a real chicken hat and call it bob (buy one here if you want to http://www.stupid.com/stat/CHAT.html)

you stack up random bits of furniture and call it a christmas tree

Both of these thing will get your family looking at you strange. But if you are stacking furniiture for a tree in real life, you do have a problem. LOL

you know your addicted to vmk when you say brb and lol on the phone -.-, you check dis boards or the vmk newsletter every day until its updated, you start to think about vmk while in school and think to yourself that would be a great room!, when you want to change the furniture around allmost every day in your room, when you think you have a tiara or princess micky ears in rl, when you look for a shirt you have on vmk then relize that you dont have it in rl, when you plead to go to disney all of a sudden

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter