~@~ Yeti Vision Codes Gift Thread ~@~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a code because whenever I try to open the game, it seems to flicker twice and then give me an error message saying YetiVision.txt is having a problem and it asks to send an error report. Is anyone else getting this popup?

LisaInNc, the code you gave me doesn't match any codes on vmk. I need another one.

MKOATEYW check your PM. I sent you a couple of room codes.

The last few requests on this thread are from a few days ago. If you still need codes let me know and I'll get you some.

Just wanted to thank everyone who is gifting Everest Prize codes to everyone! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Especially since I know how it feels not to be able to play these downloadable games they just will not work for me.

Why can't they be easy like Pirate at the Helm and Pink Doors!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
Just wanted to thank everyone who is gifting Everest Prize codes to everyone! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Especially since I know how it feels not to be able to play these downloadable games they just will not work for me.

Why can't they be easy like Pirate at the Helm and Pink Doors!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Mal
Yea that too games are the only ones i can play too :(

can someone dontate a room code.. i played twice.. and it will not give me a code for vision two.. i can get codes for one and three.. but not two. maybe 2 code would be great. thank you!

could i please have a chair because i rather not see the code on dis boards. my name in vmk is smark. i will either be in guest rooms or CL_FrontierSuzy's room
thank you!

Please ad me to the list! 1+2 worked, but 3 doesn't, juts goes from end of game to black screen; no website.
I would make my day fi someone could pm me a code :goodvibes .

Moomooomm see me some time today, I got a cart for you, but why pass up the free 200 credit?

j's m, mine does that too, click no send.

Is everyone haveing a problem pressing alt+tab to pop them back to the game? Then left clicking on the page? when it gets stuck?

You might have to do it two or three times.

Not feeling to well today, but im going to play for a little while, collect them to note pad and will gift them later in the day.

I would like some Everest ride carts if any one has any to spare.
The prize for level 3. PM me. Thanks.

For some people yeti vision does not work on there computer (Like me) So For People Who It Works On And you hvae extra codes maybe you could donate some?

Dontaters

Wants Codes
WWEDUDE - Room​

I need a room code - My thread got added to the end of yours -

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter