~@~ Yeti Vision Codes Gift Thread ~@~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya!! Ok...i have downloaded the second part...hoping that my problem with the first part would be fixed..but NOPE!!...SO now I am reinstalling it...with my fingers crossed...but don't think its gonna make a difference since..the problem I am having so many others are having..I just don't get it..:) I get everything do everything and start the train...press okay...and black screen..with the little orangish arrow just sitting there....blah....:) SOOOO if anyone is sooo bored that they want to play the yeti game...again..:) and possibly gift the code to some dear....vmker...lol me me me LOL :) Thanks again....:)

thank you thank you thank you for the people that are helping!!!! :thumbsup2 :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: You guy rock!:) :thumbsup2

I can't seem to get the game to work for me. I play and then it goes to getting code and nothing happens.

Would love the room and the pin.

I can trade for them.

Thanks.

Could someone possibly spare a code for me? Yeti Vision and I cannot meet, somehow...

EDIT: Thanks justliketink! The room code is fine, thanks!

Hello, unable to play due to my macness... If anyone could give me a code I would be so happy. I have the pin from part one, I'd just need whatever one just recently came out. Thanks! :wizard:

EDIT: Thanks justliketink! I love my new room! :thanks:

Mousepatrol,

Will send you a code in just a few, check your pM

Who else needs one?

Raineforst said:
Hello, unable to play due to my macness... If anyone could give me a code I would be so happy. I have the pin from part one, I'd just need whatever one just recently came out. Thanks! :wizard:

Sent you a PM with a code :)

Thanks to justliketink I have the Yeti pin and room code.

Thank you tink and all the others that offered.

if anyone else has an extra set of the yeti codes I would be very grateful, I got the first pin that came out thanks to the extreme kindness of one of the Dis'ers but need everything else or anything else anyone feels like donating

thanks

Robert

RMDavis, Captain Brian, and GirlWithSpunk, check you PMs for everest room codes :)
Enjoy!

... Send me one!! (Looking for room in particular, a friend on VMK gave me a pin)

I am looking for a code :yay:
A friend would like one too :)

Please, could somesone send me a code for the room?

I still cannot get this game to load up. I open it and all I get is a black screen. Even my task manager says it's running. I've let it sit for more than 10 mins and nothing happens. :(
I'd love to be able to play it just once tho.

Once again, just the room code is all I need. Someone already gave me pin codes.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter