~@~ Yeti Vision Codes Gift Thread ~@~

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazstar87

<font color=<"red">According to the Tag Fairy's wa
This is the gift thread for the macites and the people who can't access the yeti game:) Just post!

Please post another or edit your post that you got one:)
Lots of love for those who can gift! :hug: :love:

ps. don't worry i got one from a wonderful dis...

If you can't get a code, just send me a PM and I will get one for you. :surfweb:

i'll help to since i play the yeti game on weekends i'll have codes for anyone on friday till sunday

Well a nice Dis person sent me the code for the pin!

Please keep me in mind when the other prizes come out, ok? :disrocks:

Thanks! :thanks:

I am not able to play the game. I would be so thankful if someone was able to play for me......

PM me if you are able to. Thank you so very much! :love: :grouphug: :flower3: :hug: :thanks:

Just started and the Yeti games don't work on a Mac. Would appreciate if someone could help me get a room code.

Thanks to cpnbones for sending me the pin code.
Thanks to bevgray for sending me the room code.

Lilley said:
I am not able to play the game. I would be so thankful if someone was able to play for me......

PM me if you are able to. Thank you so very much! :love: :grouphug: :flower3: :hug: :thanks:

Hi - check your PM.

SpaceCommander said:
get me one plz and PM when u do thx
Code Sent...enjoy.
CpnBones pirate:

kaeoboy said:
Just started and the Yeti games don't work on a Mac. Would appreciate if someone could help me. Send PM.

Thanks.
Code Sent...enjoy.
CpnBones pirate:

Bumping it up, for the new episode....

and please this is truely if you can not acess the game, not just because you lazy...the game is quite fun ( i actualy got to play it on my mom lap top slow as hell, but it was fun.) :thumbsup2

I can playand it was fun but can't get the codes to work. Can I get someone to send two...one for me and one for BurritoBaby?

i can play also.. but all i get is a blank code or a blacked out code. would appreciate one. If i ever get it to work I will return the favor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter