Yee Haw Bob Sexual Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on the 'net. It's a compilation video of the 2013 running season by Team All Ears. At the 0:15 mark is a picture of the entire team posing with Yehaa Bob at POR. In it, the lady to YB's immediate left appears to be MSM. I'm not going to attempt to draw a conclusion as to what the picture does or doesn't show for one very simple reason: I can't see very well at this time. I've had cataract surgery on both eyes over the last month, and until I can be fitted for new prescription lenses, I'm operating with a pair of $10 cheaters. So things are either a bit blurry or distorted thru my eyes right now, and I don't trust 'em. Watch the video, and make your own assessment.

Thanks for finding this. The thing I find most interesting is that Bob and Michelle are the back row. I wonder who took the evidence picture.

Found this on the 'net. It's a compilation video of the 2013 running season by Team All Ears. At the 0:15 mark is a picture of the entire team posing with Yehaa Bob at POR. In it, the lady to YB's immediate left appears to be MSM. I'm not going to attempt to draw a conclusion as to what the picture does or doesn't show for one very simple reason: I can't see very well at this time. I've had cataract surgery on both eyes over the last month, and until I can be fitted for new prescription lenses, I'm operating with a pair of $10 cheaters. So things are either a bit blurry or distorted thru my eyes right now, and I don't trust 'em. Watch the video, and make your own assessment.

I thought she said they were sitting down and there were people behind them, so this wouldn't have been taken at the time of the incident.

If that's her in the photo this one doesn't indicate much of anything that I can see other than it doesn't fit the particular scenario described in her original story so it had to be taken at a different time. Or her story has another hole. They aren't seated on the piano in this photo.

Based on her story, it was done in 2013 and it was "weeks" before he received is Legacy award, that leaves it being only 1 possible time for it to be taken, in January.

So, by process of elimination either this is the photo taken at that time (and her story is wrong about how it was taken) or she went back for a different photo at a later time. Hard to believe she'd go back a 2nd time after being groped once

ETA - After looking again I can see that they may well be seated on top of his piano. I was thinking bench not on the piano itself. Where they are in the back, it's possible they are leaning/half seated? on the edge of the piano. The way his piano rocks I'm not sure you can sit up on top of it. He usually has people on the bench, I assume for that reason

I have to agree about time playing tricks. Just two years ago at DL we had the great fortunate of stumbling on Minnie Mouse with a handler completely by chance. We took a very quick turn, I declared "Minnie I love that dress!", she gave me an aw shucks reaction with her hands and I hugged her. My BF hugged her while I handed an iPhone to her handler, we leaned in for a quick snap and moved on. It's my favorite memory of that trip!
This post had me wondering about posing with both suited and face characters, with awkward hands and arms and various heights how easily this could happen, especially with guests crowding in for hugs.
I pulled that old pic of us to examine how our hands fell and was stunned. The picture is amazing but we aren't standing where I thought at all and I would have sworn Minnie was wearing a turquoise dress but in the picture it is clearly her red sparkly Christmas dress. How could I remember that wrong when I had made such a fuss over it?

Rights and lefts get confusing, and there is a woman on each side of BJ.

Do you think MSM is the lady in the black shirt or the white one?

I'm wasn't clear on which one she is but decided that there really isn't anyone in position to see behind either woman

Could someone seated towards the walkway up from Boatwrights be able to see behind them? I'm thinking that would end up being to be too far away and they'd be blocked by the piano and other gear stored in the area so that probably isn't where the photo was taken (still trying to give her the benefit of doubt that there is a photo taken)

Its the lady on BOB'S left (if you are looking at the photo it's the lady on the right of Bob).

You can see his right arm extended all the way out to the side of the group next to him. His left arm cannot be seen at all. So either this isn't the picture with the "evidence" or if it is, it shows nothing.

Its the lady on BOB'S left (if you are looking at the photo it's the lady on the right of Bob).

You can see his right arm extended all the way out to the side of the group next to him. His left arm cannot be seen at all. So either this isn't the picture with the "evidence" or if it is, it shows nothing.
I wasn't sure if that was Bob's arm or the person next to him. I know he's long and lanky but it seems too long for even his arm but I could well be wrong.
Otherwise, I do agree it shows nothing conclusive from this angle, aside from I can't see how anyone took a photo from behind

I wasn't sure if that was Bob's arm or the person next to him. I know he's long and lanky but it seems too long for even his arm but I could well be wrong.
Otherwise, I do agree it shows nothing conclusive from this angle, aside from I can't see how anyone took a photo from behind

Even with my eyes, I believe that the extended arm belongs to the lady on Bob's right.

Just noticed something else, his name tag is white. This is definitely before his Legacy award, right? Isn't that is where he got the blue name tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter