Yee Haw Bob Sexual Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, so after 42 pages on the DIS of people complaining that this accusation is unfair because it would destroy a good man's reputation, it has proven to have .... no effect whatsoever? Could it possibly be that niche markets of social media have a much smaller effect on the real world than we think that they do? And that people's "reputations" are much less affected by social media then we think they are?
No, I wouldn’t say that. A high school girl in my school district committed suicide because of social media.

Huh, so after 42 pages on the DIS of people complaining that this accusation is unfair because it would destroy a good man's reputation, it has proven to have .... no effect whatsoever? Could it possibly be that niche markets of social media have a much smaller effect on the real world than we think that they do? And that people's "reputations" are much less affected by social media then we think they are?

The problem is nobody has any idea how far things will go. Once it is out there, it is out there.

ETA .. and in no way am I trying to say he’s not guilty of groping just because he plays a mean FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLEBEE
2nd ETA .. but I am jealous

Flight of the Bumblebee is impressive because of its speed, but honestly, it's just chromatics. The keys are all right next to each other. Not trying to knock YeeHaw Bob's talent, he's very talented, just everyone thinks that Flight of the Bumblebee is one of the most challenging pieces to play, but it's really just a challenging tempo to maintain.

Several reports, and don't have time to go through the thread to pick out the posts. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!