Ya'll have got to see this - new crop-a-dile

BUUUUTTTTTT, New Tool!!!! :confused3

However, I have put things back, and not ordered things.... and run beside the wagon for a few min, and jumped back on again...so the Ban for me has been to think about purchases before buying.

(OK, removing my ticker)

you don't need to remove your ticker. It's working! you are thinking before buying, that is the whole point! Your still on the wagon, we just need to get off and stretch every once in a while. Besides running next to it is good exercise, right?!

I will admit that I jumped off and got it and the case with extra grommets. I use my regular cropadile lots and y'all have noticed that I am partial to those extra large eyelets that it will set. I am going to consider it a Valentine's present to myself form my son. I will let my mom wrap it with Stone for him to give it to me.:lovestruc

The CAD II Started "Shipping" Yesterday. I got a shipping notice this morning saying mine was on the way as of tomorrow. Sounds like they boxed it up yesterday to get it going.

So, if you ordered one, look at HSN to see if it says yours has shipped! ;)

The cases seem backordered yet though.

Mine won't get here before I leave for WDW. How does HSN usually ship? Maybe I need to get someone to keep an eye out for packages.

Hmph! I just checked and mine is backordered!!! No date on their either. I ordered early in the day too (not like midnight or anything but it wasn't late either). Oh well - am I on the wagon until it comes or off and on again?

Mine is still on backorder too!

I ordered mine in the morning too! I was awake at midnight and was going to go order it, but fell asleep

I ordered mine somewhere between an hour and a half hour before the show started on HSN at midnight EST... so the night of the 9th.

Mine is set to ship via UPS-I don't know if that's standard of what, I've never ordered with them before. I didn't even bother to look at another method of shipping, I think I just chose whatever was cheapest.

For those of you still waiting, my LSS just sent me an email saying I can pre-order this item for $39.99 +tax.

This is insane. Mine arrived yesterday! :D

For those of you who might still be waiting, it's 350+ gromlets, not eyelets or anything else. They're the ones with the little prongs that don't give you a hole in the center. ;)

Once mine thawed out (brr! it had been outside all day), I started punching holes in everything I saw!

This is insane. Mine arrived yesterday! :D

For those of you who might still be waiting, it's 350+ gromlets, not eyelets or anything else. They're the ones with the little prongs that don't give you a hole in the center. ;)

Once mine thawed out (brr! it had been outside all day), I started punching holes in everything I saw!

and.............

come on now, inquiring minds want to know!!!

and.............

come on now, inquiring minds want to know!!!

LOL I didn't punch holes in anything interesting, mostly just the packaging. ;)

Sorry, it's not very exciting.

Am I the only one that got it so far??

If so, I'd be happy to post pics if you all want to see. it's ha-yooge.

At least you all are getting one! I ordered mine early in the day-I called and specifically spoke to an actual person to be sure that they used my debit card, not my cc on file because I had to cancel it due to hacking. Well after what seemed like forever, the lady says okay you are all set, it will be delivered by Feb 4. I go on my happy little way-only to get an email several days later stating that my order was CANCELLED because they denied my cc!!! Well DUH!! No kidding, I told them that would happen!!! Of course it has completely sold out so all they could say was sorry. Needless to say, I was like a lunatic! I mean obviously there are far worse things happening in the world, but what a dissapointment- especially when I called specifically to avoid this dilemma. Plus, they could have given me a chance to rectify THEIR mistake. I placed my order at 11:00 am-I had until midnight to fix it. The real kicker is that they got it right and put the case which I ordered later that afternoon on my debit card but what good is a case without the machine? Oh well, while I never officially put myself on the ban wagon, I guess I am now. Patty

Ok, I got one for Valentines Day. I just used it and it is AWESOME! I was just punching holes on a layout, but it was GREAT- so easy!

I need to try it with eyelets. The toughest part was getting the darn thing out of the package!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter