Ya'll have got to see this - new crop-a-dile

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
3F8C2FCB4F0B4207A8DB2669B76C19E3.jpg

holy guacamole!!!! This bad boy is awesome! It is supposedly going to be on HSN as the special value of the day on 1/10!

link to cricut boards:
http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=1415890

Holy guacamole is right!! I was wishing mine would reach in the middle of a 12x12 page the other day!!! Crud... this shopping ban...

Gee whiz, I wish I had seen this before I posted to join the shopping ban. It looks so cool, I love my crop-a-dile.

I must resist......:rolleyes1

it won't be out til March so I figure I might have to rearrange my shopping days.

ETA:
it won't be available again until March. Hmmmm.....

Maybe my DD needs one for her bday (it's in March)!! :lmao:

hey! I think my DsS needs one for his 17th birthday in March.. they could be utilized in college right????

My jaw LITERALLY just dropped.

Holy cow...amazing.

Hope my LSS picks it up, that's where I got the original one! :) I should give them a jingle.

That bad boy would sure adhere some hineys to the ban wagon seat.:lmao:

(jumping off tomorrow @ 2359...running really really fast...OK, maybe just a quick walk...jumping on the phone... I gotta get me one of those!!!! Then jumping back on and hoping no one noticed)

:confused3 What?

(jumping off tomorrow @ 2359...running really really fast...OK, maybe just a quick walk...jumping on the phone... I gotta get me one of those!!!! Then jumping back on and hoping no one noticed)

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

You really are asking for the duck tape, aren't you?

Well, I was utilizing adhesive so you could shimmy out of the clothing to make a run for it.. you making it a little more permanent because we'd get a snugger hold with the mega mouth crop-a-dile..

Ummmmm.... I blame --------> Buffy

:rotfl:

:rotfl: I blame Buffy even here at home... I did something earlier and said a bad word... DD yells who did it.... I of course yell back.. Buffy to many snickers from my peanut gallery!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter