Ya'll have got to see this - new crop-a-dile

:rotfl: I blame Buffy even here at home... I did something earlier and said a bad word... DD yells who did it.... I of course yell back.. Buffy to many snickers from my peanut gallery!!!

OMG that is way too funny! i'm going to start doing that!!!!:lmao: :rotfl:

I think the wagon may have to just make a quick stop for us to all jump off together!

:rotfl2:

You really are asking for the duck tape, aren't you?

Gorilla tape, much better hold.

Ummmmm.... I blame --------> Buffy

:rotfl:

My job here is done......:cool2:

:rotfl: I blame Buffy even here at home... I did something earlier and said a bad word... DD yells who did it.... I of course yell back.. Buffy to many snickers from my peanut gallery!!!

what, me say a bad word??? pppffffttt, never! :snooty:

OMG that is way too funny! i'm going to start doing that!!!!:lmao: :rotfl:

NO!!!!! If you do, we can't play together!!! It works for Nancy cause she's soooo far away.

I think the wagon may have to just make a quick stop for us to all jump off together!

I concur!!!! Pit Stop!!!

I dread to think what I'll have to pay - probably £40+ (the original cost me £18 plus postage) :earseek:

Ok, ok - I go to the HSN website (since I also got their email yesterday), and look at it. Now I am not one for resisting temptation easily, as you know, but I remember Lisa Bernson saying she would be back on QVC on Feb 5th with a TSV - no mention of what it was - so, I will stay on the wagon, slowing it down for the rest of you to jump off and on. If you make your moves fast enough, you'll never realize the wagon is at a snail's pace!! Caroline
Have a great day everyone!:thumbsup2

Yes, lovingthemouse and I will water & feed the oxen and you all go do what you have to while the wagon is stopped.

So this big crop-a-dile, it is the same to a regular one as a long reach stapler is to a regular stapler. Same strength, just longer?

you guys crack me up! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I haven't gotten the original one yet, so i won't know what I'm missing! I'll be glad to sit in the drivers seat with the reigns while ya'll jump off real quick!

(Whoa boys....they'll be back soon, maybe....)

I dread to think what I'll have to pay - probably £40+ (the original cost me £18 plus postage) :earseek:

Mazda, for us fools who can't remember what the UK exchange rate is (I used to know for some reason), you must estimate in USD so we can really sympathize....:rotfl2:

multiply the pounds x2, that's roughly how much it would cost her.

That's what I thought but I wanted to be sure (Ok I could have googled huh?).

So the appropriate response to what that little regular ol cropadile cost her is...

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Hold on to your britches girls, you can get this now. Just saw someone say they bought one on the Cricut boards so I went to the HSN website to check it out. And it's true.

Ok, it says it's on backorder. Does that mean pre-order?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter