XXX SEPTEMBER dis meet...18th septemberXXX ******

SEPT 18TH ILLUMINATIONS CRUISE, 4 places available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....if anyone wants to join us

so far its me,dh and dd(9) and ds(6) and chilly (claire and partner)

so we have 4 more seats if anyone wants them

:banana:

THIS IS FULL NOW !! SORRY X X

SEPT 18TH ILLUMINATIONS CRUISE, 4 places available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....if anyone wants to join us

so far its me,dh and dd(9) and ds(6) and chilly (claire and partner)

so we have 4 more seats if anyone wants them

:banana:

:banana: Come and join the fun! :banana:

What time and how much? We would love to come and are a family of four with two boys 10 and 5.

We meet at the yacht club marina at 8pm to depart for 8.30pm.
We are not sure about cost yet but if we get 10 people (thats the maximum) it would be $25 per person I suppose as the total cost per boat is $250 plus tip.

Do you agree Natalie? :confused3

:cheer2: It just keeps getting better. Thanks again you two, thanks to you my holiday just got even more special. Can't wait to meet you all.:dance3:

Myself and DW will look forward t oseeing you all at 2:00pm and hopefully drag SIL and BIL along.

we will be at WDW between 7th-21st septeber and i would love to arrange a meet during those dates
(except for the 10th cos thats my birthday and ive loads planned:woohoo: )

please post here if you would like to meet and we will see what dates are best:)

******* date decided on now ...... september 18th ******* not long now:woohoo:

just found this page... bummer... my dates are a wee bit off... will be at the WORLD 9-11 to 9-14 (the 15th dont count since my flight is at 6AM :eek:) and the will be back on 9-29 to 10-5 ...

there's a small bunch gathering on the 13th for TOT at MGM and DIS Meets at Pop's Petals a couple of nites in Sept.... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter