XXX SEPTEMBER dis meet...18th septemberXXX ******

both dates ok at the moment, we have a few PS to book but will try at all costs to avoid these dates.

There are 2 in my party.

Me! and the DH!!!

Regarding where to meet I dont mind...maybe for a drink? Epcot maybe or anywhere really I am not bothered

Natalie,

I thought it might amuse you to know that I've always thought that the 'old' picture you had on your signiture was your and your kids. Apparently it was Cinderella! Nice family picture now (I'm assuming that Mickey and Minnie joined you - unless you have some very eccentric relations!).

Hope that your meet goes well.
Have a great time
G

Natalie,

I thought it might amuse you to know that I've always thought that the 'old' picture you had on your signiture was your and your kids. Apparently it was Cinderella! Nice family picture now (I'm assuming that Mickey and Minnie joined you - unless you have some very eccentric relations!).

Hope that your meet goes well.
Have a great time
G

:rotfl: you are not the only one :rotfl: i only wish i was that pretty ;)

I don't arrive until 29th, has anyone thought of setting up a meet for us late arrivers :lmao: there seem to be a few of us?

it seems that the dates that would most suit everyone would be 17th or 18th september:)

would everyone let me know if those dates are suitable:) also how many people are in your group!

also does anyone have any suggestions as to where to meet up.

its looking like the 18th suits most people:thumbsup2

seems that the 18th september suits most people :) shall we meet in epcot ? at the rose and crown :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter