XXX SEPTEMBER dis meet...18th septemberXXX ******

:lmao: not really we are a welcoming bunch :) would be lovely to chat to anyone who wants to pop by :thumbsup2

awesome...if you add another date... I would love to tag along... my dates are from 9-11 to 9-14(pop) and 9-29 to 10-5(SSR) :banana:

awesome...if you add another date... I would love to tag along... my dates are from 9-11 to 9-14(pop) and 9-29 to 10-5(SSR) :banana:

I am hoping to get to one of the pop century meets during our stay 9-8 to
9-22 :thumbsup2 so i may see you there :)

Natalie,

What are the final plans for the dis meet at the moment?

i havn't done the final plans just yet :surfweb: im hoping to do that mid july.
so far all i have is 2pm at the rose and crown on sept 18th :)

we have had about 14 families/groups who have expressed an interest in meeting up so i will PM everyone soon to sort out numbers.
:)

i havn't done the final plans just yet :surfweb: im hoping to do that mid july.
so far all i have is 2pm at the rose and crown on sept 18th :)

we have had about 14 families/groups who have expressed an interest in meeting up so i will PM everyone soon to sort out numbers.
:)

Drink and be merry - thats the plan isn't it Natalie :rotfl:

Let me know if you need any help.

just giving this a quick bump :) i will pm everyone shortly to confirm arrangements and numbers :woohoo:

i have sent everyone who has expressed an interest a PM just now :thumbsup2 please let me have the numbers asap ( escpecially those with children)

i hope everyone can make it it will be lovely to put faces to names :)

Would like to come but we will be at Universal studios that day.. If our plans should change then we will be there.
Me, DH, DD'S ages 12 and 10.:goodvibes

Hello,

A silly question really but how how we going to identify ourselves???

Are we wearing anything specific or something!

Hoe many of us are there going to be approx?

Hello,

A silly question really but how how we going to identify ourselves???

Are we wearing anything specific or something!

Hoe many of us are there going to be approx?

Hey thats not silly, i didnt even think of that, i would have just sat down introduced myself and start chatting to the poor unsuspected patron of the r&c!:)

so far there are about 10 families meeting up :woohoo: (about 25 people incl children)

me dh and ellie and matthew will be at the pub in plenty of time and i will be wearing a green top and have my lime green mickey ears on display

im sure we will be easy to spot !!

Maybe, just maybe I will be doing another solo trip and it would be arriving on the 17th so if I am at WDW I will join you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter