**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day **

i like the look of the film also & would like to see Bee & the compass one, :banana:

Oh I cant wait for a couple of days off, I am still around guys, but so busy with work.Thats retail for you, I only have Christmas day off as I now have to pop into work on boxing day, to make sure the sale is going ok. However I do have New Years Eve and New Years day off, and cant wait. Nearly managed to finish all my shopping, just a few last bits and pieces to get. Roll on Tuesday:goodvibes

Thanks for your post Sue. I've really missed not seeing you around so much:hug:

Sue are you going to fit christmas in :confused3 it sound like your rushed of your feet:laughing:
Hope you enjoy the couple of days off ready for the new year:)

Its coming round soo quickly now.
I just have to do last minute shopping,food shop and wrap some pressies.:thumbsup2 And post my friends pressie off...Abit late but thats me last minute :rotfl:

Went supermarket shopping yesterday afternoon, its normally as quiet as the grave on a Tuesday afternoon, it was more like a Saturday afternoon yesterday.

Oh I cant wait for a couple of days off, I am still around guys, but so busy with work.Thats retail for you, I only have Christmas day off as I now have to pop into work on boxing day, to make sure the sale is going ok. However I do have New Years Eve and New Years day off, and cant wait. Nearly managed to finish all my shopping, just a few last bits and pieces to get. Roll on Tuesday:goodvibes

John is the same Sue....GAP are gearing up for the sales as well !! retail is the worst job at this time off year :headache: :headache:

I had Christmas lunch at work which was nice although having only been there 3 weeks I did feel a bit of a spare part :laughing:

Then went to help all the children get ready for their party - they were soooo excited - it was lovely :santa:

Anybody do anything Christmassy today.

I wish hon;) Didnt finish work until 8pm, worked flat out today,thought I had it all sewn up today, but then they sent me phase 2 of the sale through at 4.55 and have been working on that,I will be seeing spreadsheets in my sleep.

I have just got back from Asda's where Vicki and I got the last few bits and bobs, well I say last, Im sure there will be more;) It was really busy even at this late hour.:confused3 You would think the shops were closing for a week with the amount everyone was buying:rotfl2:

I have a stinking cold, upset tummy and supposed to be going on a works party tomorrow night which I just dont feel like doing, but will make the effort.

Bah Humbug, arnt I the happy one:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Last day at work today :cool1: :cool1:

Ive had an email from amazon to say that the wii that i ordered has been dispatched and should arrive today :banana:

just got to do the food shop on sunday and then im all set :thumbsup2

Hi All

Has everyone finished their Christmas Shopping yet?? Im just about done now:thumbsup2

Cant wait for a break from work, I have just finished for today, do have to go back in tomorrow and Monday, but Im going to have a nice glass of wine tonight and put my feet up.:goodvibes

All finished here, a little bit of food shopping to go sometime tomorrow.

We went on the Santa Train today :teeth:

we,ve finished,just some food shopping to do today:goodvibes

All finished here:thumbsup2 Just chilling now and waiting for Santa to arrive:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter