**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day **

I'm going to make some mulled wine tonight to take into work tomorrow along with some mince pies :goodvibes I am also going to get our real tree today for the lounge, and I have put out the nativity set :santa: and hung out the stockings!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas !

I more excited about the fact that I finish on Friday for 2 weeks.

So looking forward to it this year, Adam (5) is so excited every morning opening his calendar and counting down the days, we went to the panto on Friday to see Alladin and he has been to Parties, he has his school party this afternoon, and there is a school panto tomorrow night (he has a good little social life)

He also was in his nativity last week it was amazing, we had tears in our eyes

So excited 1 week to go :cheer2: :woohoo:

So looking forward to it this year, Adam (5) is so excited every morning opening his calendar and counting down the days, we went to the panto on Friday to see Alladin and he has been to Parties, he has his school party this afternoon, and there is a school panto tomorrow night (he has a good little social life)

He also was in his nativity last week it was amazing, we had tears in our eyes

So excited 1 week to go :cheer2: :woohoo:

It sound like it's will be fun in your home this year with Adam as he's at the age to get all excited and hypa :laughing:

we went to the panto on Friday to see Alladin and he has been to Parties, he has his school party this afternoon, and there is a school panto tomorrow night (he has a good little social life)

:

My kids have better social lives than me too! DH informed me today I have to work tomorrow so that he can take Shelby to another party with his Dad friends! We are lucky that we run our own business so we can chop and change what each of us does at the drop of a hat - I just hope that Shelby doesn't double book us for a party! ;)

I've just had a look at that site
Brilliant
I never knew about that one thanks guys:goodvibes

Its the kids last day at school tomorrow :banana: no more school runs till third jan 08 !!! bonus ;)

Does this mean you get a lay in nat:goodvibes Have you got anything planned to keep them amused until the big day arrives:confused3

im still working till friday.....i can have a bit of a lie-in tho :cool1:

I want to take dd to see enchanted but i can't see me fitting it in before christmas !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter