**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day **

DS meeting Santa today :)

DSC01616.jpg

Aww bless him, what did he think of Santa Kaylee ? and more importantly, what did he get ? ;)

He was keen to go up and then as you can see took his present and ran! LOL. Although he did go back and ask where his reindeer's were :)

He got a Peppa Pig puzzle as he is obsessed with her little brother George. Joseph also was a shepherd in the Nativity today but those pictures arn't so good as he wasn't keen on his outfit LOL!

Lovely photo of Joseph Kaylee:goodvibes He looks so much like my DBF's nephew.

I am all shopped out after this weekend. Even though I had already bought all my pressies, I was out all day with my mum on Saturday, and then out again in Manchester yesterday with my friend. The crowds weren't too bad, but I have had more than enough and am glad to be at work for a rest :thumbsup2

ooooh Christmas!! I had felt unusually un-Christmassy until yesterday, when the tree was put up and the sun came out to give us one of those blue sky/freezing cold winter days!!

Have bought my fiancée a Tickled Pink camera, for our wedding trip to WDW next year, which i got before they stopped selling them and every time we go into Asda now she looks for them but gets annoyed that they no longer have them, can't wait to see her face.

I've also guessed what she's got me too, she's rubbish at keeping secrets

:yay: :yay: Yay !! I bought my final Christmas pressie today, I got Becky the Surfs Up DVD and at last I am totally finished :yay: :yay:

Finished replanting the tubs outside our porch today - a red, white and green colour scheme so very festive... :thumbsup2

I am starting to feel quite festive now:yay:

Off to the Trafford Centre this afternoon for the last of the presents, LESS THAN TWO WEEKS NOW WOOOO

Shopping done, presents wrapped , cards given out , mince pie's done, just got to get the Christmas t.v. guide, then sit back wait & enjoy :woohoo: :woohoo: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

:yay: Yay, today was the last time I had to go into town - It was great to run into you Jo (wils) in M&S, hopefully we'll bump into each other in WDW next

Tomorrow, I've got to get a few things in Asda, and then that will be the last lot of shopping I'll be doing till I get to the Airport :yay:

:yay: Yay, today was the last time I had to go into town - It was great to run into you Jo (wils) in M&S, hopefully we'll bump into each other in WDW next

Lovely to see you too :hug: but WDW would be warmer and probably calmer! Needless to say Dec spent the rest of the morning going 'where's Mandy!'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter