Wonder servers - that bad??

Our team was JoJo and Vicki; I would not hesitate to recommend them and would be pleased if I was assigned to them again.

We had JoJo on our Wonder sailing as well. He was great! I believe he's been on the Wonder since the beginning and he takes a lot of pride in what he does. His food recommendations were spot-on. I didn't report my nut allergy to DCL because I'm not allergic to all nuts and it's easier for me to handle it on a case-by-case basis. Ordering one night, I made the mistake of asking for a dish without the nuts and JoJo asked if I was allergic. I answered honestly and he very quickly ran off, came back with a form, explained the process we'd use for the rest of the cruise and made sure there were no nuts in any of my food going forward. I wouldn't hesitate to request him again if we're ever back on the Wonder.

Our favorite crew members are on the Wonder. At Palo, we are thrilled when Leo (India) is working and will request him every time. Our last cruise he was on vacation and his "cousin" Ashleigh was just as fun. We've been on the Wonder more than any other ship so we might be a little biased but it's always good to see familiar faces when we are onboard.

On our last Alaskan cruise, Geoffrey (Philippines) was our head server and set up a special Filipino breakfast for my DW and her family.
We love Geoffrey too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter