Wishblade on HSN Mon 3/5/07

How often do they need replacing? Remember, we are swapaholics so we would be using it often.

I don't know on the small machines- most people on the groups don't talk about replacing them that often. I have not replaced mine yet and I have used it since August (I have a different machine- bigger with only one blade.)

You all are such enablers!!!!:rotfl:

DH called on his lunch break at the same time they were showing it again on HSN (noon). He asked me what I was doing, so I told him. He asked me if this had something to do with scrapbooking (the man knows me too well:rolleyes1 ). I told him I was a little hesitant about ordering it because I would feel a little guilty about the price. He asked me if it would help me w/my scrapbooking?::yes:: Would it save me time?::yes:: Would it save money in the long run?:crazy: ::yes:: You work hard taking care of household things and the kids- you deserve it, so get it and consider it your Mother's Day gift a few months early!:hyper: :love2:

Thanks SplshMtn99 for posting this!:)

:cheer2: kaddjr!

What a great Mother's Day gift. And how appropriate as you will be using to scrap you family.

I was going to order one but my boyfriend came home with a Cricut for me yesterday as a surprise - now I can't justify one!

Oh well, I guess with the money I save by not buying a Wishblade I can buy five Cricut cartridges!!! :rotfl2:

This morning I asked DH if he really meant it last night when he said "yes" I could get one. He looked at me, like, what are you talking about. :rotfl: I guess he WAS 1/2 asleep last night. He had no recollection of the conversation.

I showed him the tape; telling him I would cancel it if he wanted...and he said, its fine that I had ordered it. Do what I want.

:thumbsup2

This morning I asked DH if he really meant it last night when he said "yes" I could get one. He looked at me, like, what are you talking about. :rotfl: I guess he WAS 1/2 asleep last night. He had no recollection of the conversation.

I showed him the tape; telling him I would cancel it if he wanted...and he said, its fine that I had ordered it. Do what I want.

:thumbsup2

In that case, can you tell him he said it was ok for you to order two? I'll PM you my shipping address ;) :flower3: :lmao:

I am so excited, I ended up ordering one on HSN tonight. It was $50 more than yesterday but my fiance found a 15% off code for new customers so it worked out. Though I was kinda mad bc I paid an extra $10 for 4 day shipping and after I paid it said that we could expect it by march 30th, that it was on back order. AARRG I hate that, I would not have paid for the faster shipping. I was paying for it assuming I would get it sometime next week. Oh well not much I can do about it now, guess I'll just have to wait. But I am still excited!

I ordered mine before they showed it on the air. So I guess 11:30pm on sunday? I got it delivered yesterday! woohoo I've been playing with it a bit. I did cut out the title for my monsters inc. pictures :)

I ordered mine before they showed it on the air. So I guess 11:30pm on sunday? I got it delivered yesterday! woohoo I've been playing with it a bit. I did cut out the title for my monsters inc. pictures :)

Pictures! I need pictures!!!:dance3: :angel:

Pictures of what? The layout I did of monsters inc? Or the wishblade itself? lol

I for one would love to see the titles you cut. I have to experience the wishblade vicariously until mine arrives.
Anyone know if AC Moore or Michael's will be carrying them? If I get one at a store I can cancel my order still from HSN.

I dont think Michaels or AC Moore will sell them unfortunately :( Here are the 2 pages I've done so far with it. I've only cut titles not images. Only one is disney themed (so far...still have TONS from my Dec trip was waiting for the wishblade).

index.php

index.php

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter