Wishblade on HSN Mon 3/5/07

SplshMtn99

<font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c
According to Xyron's website, the new Wishblade is supposed to be on Home Shopping Network on 3/5/07. I'm not sure which scrapbooking hour segment its going to be in during their programming. I'm going to be watching & taping at midnight (sun pm/ mon am) just in case.

it looks like it's available now! item#234-055. I just went there to look for it and it came up! It's $449

Unleash your imagination! Our Xyron Wishblade 2007 Personal Media Cutter Crafts Kit is the perfect in-home solution to bring your projects to life. Create your own memorable die-cut shapes and fonts and instantly make your crafting world a little easier. Fashion your own design or copy an existing one using your computer and let the cutting machine do the rest.

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?webp_id=3309386&web_id=3309386&sf=ct&ocm=dsrc|ct|5430&prev=hp!sf

Xyron Wishblade 2007 Personal Media Cutter Crafts Kit Includes:

Xyron Wishblade cutting machine measures approx. 10"L x 18"W x 10"H
3 software CDs
Blade pack with pen holder
3 blade tips
Cutting mat measures approx. 12"L x 8-1/2"W
Instructional manual
Quick start guide
USB cable
Power cord measures approx. 9 feet
Product Features:

Print cut technology for multiple uses
Perfect for paper, rubber, felt, fabric, foam, sheet magnet and more
Create custom stickers from digital photos or clip art
Use with vellum, cardstock, magnets, vinyl, stencils and more
Cuts fonts and shapes in any size from 1/2" to 8" wide - up to 39" long
Great for handmade gifts, school projects, home decor, scrapbooking, cards, invitations
UL Listed
System requirements - Windows 2000, XP or Mac OSX
Comes with manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

And with the purchase of this item, you'll receive a FREE GIFT to help you create a beautiful scrapbook with dozens of your favorite digital photos. HSN has teamed up with leading online photo service provider Shutterfly to give you beautiful, high quality prints - all absolutely free (shipping and handling charges apply). Click here for Shutterfly offer.

For warranty information, please call HSN.com Customer Service at 800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET).
About Xyron...
Transform your pictures or add creative accents to craft and scrapbooking projects with help from Xyron. This Scottsdale, Arizona-based company develops, manufactures and sells adhesive, laminate and image transfer items that let you unleash your creativity. Modify printed documents, digital images, photos, handmade items and more with a variety of useful tools. These products are perfect for rubber stamping, paper crafts, quilting and other hobbies.

The VCR is set. So, while I get a Wishblade before I even get Tivo? :rotfl2:

I've never bought anything from HSN- is it cheaper when they show it on TV than their online price?

If not, then you can go buy it now and get it 1 day earlier!!

It should be the same price online as on air....BUT if its the special item of the day on Monday, the price will be lower. At midnight, they announce the special item & demo it. So....wait till midnight at least.

Oh crap. Why did I open this thread??? I just had to keep my willpower after seeing an awesome cookware set on QVC. Now this!!! OK - gotta save for Disney, gotta save for Disney, gotta save for Disney...

He said I can get one!!!! :thumbsup2 Of course, I think he was 1/2 asleep when he said it, but, he did say it. :rotfl:

You can get it for 5 easy payments of $89.98 and over a third are gone already (I think they only have 2700 for the entire day).

He said I can get one!!!! :thumbsup2 Of course, I think he was 1/2 asleep when he said it, but, he did say it. :rotfl:

:cool1: Congrats! So is it cheaper on the show than on the website? We only get QVC here :confused3 I so wish I had the money for this right now!

Same price as website. So I went & ordered on the web & picked 5 easy payments.

I am seriously salivating looking at the HSN webpage right now :blush: DH was going to get me one for Christmas but I told him not to (partly because I knew the new ones were coming out, partly because it was so expensive and totally out of our budget for Christmas, and partly because I KNOW I don't have the time to properly play with it right now til I am done with school.) But I still want one *pout* I told him he can get it for my birthday ;) in August! It will be hard to wait that long though. Especially when we get back from Disney in June and I have tons of pics to scrap LOL

PS I really ramble on when I am tired :blush: Sorry!

Hey, did you see online that if you buy more craft stuff today, you get discounted shipping? Such an enabler, I am ;) Just living vicariously through you hehe

No, and I'm not looking. lol

I'll justify the Wishblade by saying I never bought any Sizzix or other die cuts things -- knowing I could only use them at the size they were at. And I have over 1000 fonts already in my computer.

Besides, I deserve it. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OK, reading all of your posts, especially the one about not buying the sizzix made me think I deserve it too. I would have spent at least $400 on the sizzixs abd'c i wanted, right?
I do have a cricut, but that doesn't count-I bought it on clearance at Walmart and I have a friend who offered to buy it from me-I think I'll take her up on the offer now...Off to buy on hsn now!

OK, reading all of your posts, especially the one about not buying the sizzix made me think I deserve it too. I would have spent at least $400 on the sizzixs abd'c i wanted, right?
I do have a cricut, but that doesn't count-I bought it on clearance at Walmart and I have a friend who offered to buy it from me-I think I'll take her up on the offer now...Off to buy on hsn now!

:sad: It's so unfair!! I deserve one, too! :sad: :guilty:

OK whining over...for now!:blush:

You can get the new Wishblade for $399 (free shipping) at the Yahoo wishblade forums. The founder Martha Jackson sells them and she includes a CD of fonts and clips as well. I just bought mine, she ships quick as well. :)

Here's martha's email: marthajackson1970@yahoo.com

They also have a great group of members who are more than happy to help you with any questions/problems etc. All you have to do is register.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wishblade/

Well DH was looking at it, as we can still take back the Cricut and put the money towards the new Wishblade.....BUT then he saw how much the replacement blades are. Is it really $49 to get three new blades or can you get a better deal else where?

You can get slightly better prices but replacement parts are fairly expensive.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter