Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

I wish runDisney would go back to classic food & wine themes. W&D weekend has turned into a movie advertisement.
Same. I mean, I know I can just skip the intended theme and do my own W&D homage, but still… much as I enjoyed the movie, Encanto isn’t doing it for me as a race weekend theme. Not sure I want to bother with this one - I can just as easily do my own thing at a local race around the same time.

Same. I mean, I know I can just skip the intended theme and do my own W&D homage, but still… much as I enjoyed the movie, Encanto isn’t doing it for me as a race weekend theme. Not sure I want to bother with this one - I can just as easily do my own thing at a local race around the same time.
I think it’s just the theme for the half

It’s not doing it for me as a half, either, lol! I miss the old-but-on-point theme of food and drink.
I also would like to run with the theme of food and drink to go along with the Food and Wine Festival. However, I would love to run in a Villains themed W&D weekend.

Most years there have been a thinly veiled tie to the Hodgepodge of IP/Food & Wine…

2016: still Christmas themed 5k/Remy 10k/ chef Mickey half/Lumiere challenge (kid race Christmas theme as well(

2017: aside from fall feast everything was chef Mickey & Minnie and traveling World Showcase for Epcots 35th (kids race Figment)

2018 FAMOUS CHEF THEME Lady & the Tramp (Tony) 5k, Sebastian (Chef Louie) 10k , Chef Mickey half , Lumiere & Cogsworth Challenge (kids Remy)

2019: a taste your way around the world theme…Baloo/King Louie with bananas 5k, Olaf & Sven with carrots 10k, colonial Mickey with apples/pie half, three Caballeros with nachos Challenge (Timon & pumba with grubs kids)

Virtual 2020 & 2021 WICKEDLY DELICIOUS
5k and Half Yzma/Evil Queen 10k/Challenge Ursula/Oggie Boogie virtual kids race in 2020 Captain Hook (who remained on 21’s key art)

2022 was celebrating music and culture around the world coco 5K, raya 10k, soul half, genie challenge (raya was a non musical but significantly had food related moments in the film)

2023 I’m thinking might be a similar thread to 22… that said let’s play a random mass guessing game as to the other IPs

I’m calling Luca for the 5K or 10K

Oh… now Encanto… I wasn’t planning on going for this event but now I just must do LOL

It is like Disney cookies knows how to trigger me into yearly financial contributions to their “happiness cause” …

So now.. the question is which races to do? Does the HM course always go through MK?

Oh… now Encanto… I wasn’t planning on going for this event but now I just must do LOL

It is like Disney cookies knows how to trigger me into yearly financial contributions to their “happiness cause” …

So now.. the question is which races to do? Does the HM course always go through MK?

Wine & Dine half never goes through MK.

If Encanto is your reason for going, you’ll have to do the Half, because it’s only the theme for the Half—we don’t know the overall theme for the weekend yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter