Why is this forum so dead?

We have been doing some remodeling and repairs to our home, for three years seems like it will never end, :confused: but you know what happens when you are working on an older house, one thing leads to another. Well, I am not going to be using Disney as the theme for my entire house but each room will have some "Disney Magic" that goes along with the specific decor of it. WDW has always been our families favorite vacation and we have some wonderful, and priceless memories, so I wanted to incorporate them in our home. :tink:

My den will be in a cabin/lodge feel and I will use WL style decor. WL is our favorite resort when we visit. My kitchen will have the most Disney in it as I am using a Lady and the Tramp "Bella Note" theme. I have photographs from our vacations of all the family eating and having fun there and they will be centered around a painting that I did of the spaghetti scene and I will have a stained glass piece in the window opening with "Bella Note". :thumbsup2 Mary Poppins will be incorporated in one room (maybe our master BR) because she is my favorite, ;) and I would love to do TOT in our guest bath (I got hand towels and glass and key on a visit), want to give it that 40's feel. Outside we want to use a Mickey Topairy, Mickey door bell cover, porch mat and trellis I bought from the Disney Catalog several years ago and we have statues of Donald and Daisy to use beside DH Koi pond. I will use more photographs as decor as I am not a fan of what nots and nick nacks. :sad2: I love to decorate with photos.

I have it all planed just have to finish the hard work and construction part first. .:sad1: One day, hopefully.

I'm just about to redecorate my 4 year old son's room with a disney-esque design... thought I might find some tips here, but oh, well!

He's a big Donald Duck fan, so that's my starting point anyway.

When I'm done, I'll post pics!

Very cute headboard! Was it very difficult to do?

I have a Disney laundry room, and I've just started a Disney bathroom. I'll post pics asap, if anyone is interested.

I just found this area of the DIS...I wish it was busier...but I'd love to see ya'll stuff!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter