Whose going in May?

BridetobeDisney said:
We are going May 14-20 at AKL for our honeymoon and first time ever staying at Disney!! I'm so excited for so many reasons!!! :bride:
You picked the right place to go. Not only did we honeymoon in WDW. We got married at the Poly.

Fiver said:
We will be there from May 8th-May 14th for 6 nites at Pop Century

~Mel

Off to the allergy and pollen festival... too funny! :rotfl: Same for me! This being our first trip ever, I did not know about the flower festival until too late. Oh well, guess I better pack up lots of allergy medicine and my inhalers!! :rotfl2:

1stWDWtrip said:
Off to the allergy and pollen festival... too funny! :rotfl: Same for me! This being our first trip ever, I did not know about the flower festival until too late. Oh well, guess I better pack up lots of allergy medicine and my inhalers!! :rotfl2:
You'll be down there the same time we will. Where are you staying?

I'm leaving for Munich Germany in a couple hours, but I still can't wait for WDW on May 22

14-19th...staying at Grand Vista....Anyone else please pm or email me and lets exchange cell phone numbers and perhaps we can meet up. It will just be my hubby and myself....and we dont bite. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Finally found out we won't have to cancel our trip, we are on for May 3-7th at Pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter