Whose going in May?

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
Just trying to get a feel how busy it will be. :confused3

Where are you staying and when are you going?

May 28-June 3- POP Century :cool1:

May 25 - 30 at the Dolphin. :)

:hourglass
Jakesmom1 said:
Just trying to get a feel how busy it will be. :confused3

Where are you staying and when are you going?

May 28-June 3- POP Century :cool1:
My son and his girlfriend are going to the pop Century in May. They are going from the 20th to the 25th.

5/6-5/13 POR !! Can't wait.
Kim

I've just registered and will now proceed to drive you all crazy with a million questions.

Jakesmom1...Hi. :wave2: I hang my head in shame as I admit that I have not been to WDW in 11 years...I hear the gasps. :blush:

I am thrilled to let all devotees of all things Disney know that my fiance(he hasn't been in 20+ yrs.)and I will be going this May 18th-23rd. We will be staying at the All-sports.

We are making up for lost time as we will be returning this Sept. 1st-10th and will be splitting our time between the AKL and the Caribbean Beach Resort.

There, I feel much better now. :)

AlleyKat said:
I've just registered and will now proceed to drive you all crazy with a million questions.

Jakesmom1...Hi. :wave2: I hang my head in shame as I admit that I have not been to WDW in 11 years...I hear the gasps. :blush:

I am thrilled to let all devotees of all things Disney know that my fiance(he hasn't been in 20+ yrs.)and I will be going this May 18th-23rd. We will be staying at the All-sports.

We are making up for lost time as we will be returning this Sept. 1st-10th and will be splitting our time between the AKL and the Caribbean Beach Resort.

There, I feel much better now. :)
WELCOME to the DIS and congrats on your TWO upcoming trips! How exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter