Whose going in May?

I'm going May 17th-20th! Staying at Saratoga Springs for the first time since joining DVC! I am too excited to sleep!!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

jblb1020 said:
I'm going May 17th-20th! Staying at Saratoga Springs for the first time since joining DVC! I am too excited to sleep!!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc
you're gonna love it

I JUST FOUND OUT ON EASTER I'M GOING!!! My parents gave me some of their DVC points for my DBF and I to use...And it'll be his first time going!!! We're SO excited!!! I can't wait to get my alien green sticker from Home Depot!!! Hope I see some of ya there May 21st-25th or around SSR! :cool1:

This is the first time in a LONG time I've been this excited about going to Disney this early!!! I feel like a child and I'm not even there yet! :cool1:

OMG, it is getting so close I can't take it. Can't wait. We are staying at CSR. It will be my husband, 2 sons (2 yrs and 4 yrs) and me. So excited. Hope youngest isn't too young, but we're risking it. Can't wait!

Shauna :bounce:

May 9th- 16th or was it the 17th? i don't remember. we are going tuesday to tuesday. so, duh. i guess that would be the 16th

wdwdreamin2 said:
The alien green mickeys are paint chips that you can laminate and use as luggage tags, stroller tag, purse, backpack...whatever!! That way we can spot fellow DISers :bounce:

Amy

I have my alien green mickeys!!! Now, how do I go about getting them laminated so they will hold up? :confused3

:yay:

F1Julie said:
I'm at my 30 day mark! I can't wait!

32 for me!! :hyper: and my kids still don't know!! :ssst: it is driving me crazy waiting to tell them!! Fairygodmailer is leaving in a few days, so she will soon be sending them the card from Mickey telling the kids the GREAT NEWS!! :love1: I can't wait, I am sooooo excited! :jumping1:

Hey everybody!! One more month!! My awesome DH sold a bunch of equipment we have had for a bunch-o-money!!! So were gonna add TWO more nights!!!! Ten total! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

About the laminating...You probably could take them to Kinkos. I have heard of others using clear packing tape, or contact paper would work, too. Another idea I may do is make one for each child with our contact info in case we get separated...just don't put room numbers on them.

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter