Who's going August/September of 08?

Count us in! We'll be at All Stars from Aug 30-Sept 8th...our first trip ! Something tells me this won't be our last ;)

Tiffany

Hello, We have the breathless cruise to view the illiminations at Epocot, ther are only 3 of us so we have openings for 3 or 4, would prefer 3. The details are : Its for Septmeber 9th, price is $293. tax incl, I would figure another $40 for tip, total would be $333.00. With six people, 3 including us, it would be $55.00 per person, with 7 people, 4 including us it would be $48 per person. It is supposed to be great to view the fireworks and illuminations from the boat. Interested let me know.

My first Post!!! my boyfriend and I are going the 10-14 of August as well I can't wait. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter, this is our first vacation together and I have planned and re-planned and I don't know what else to do to keep my mind busy.

Yup! We're going Aug 26-Sept 2 staying at the poly. Surprise trip for the kids they will know tomorrow after graduation! I think 68 more days!!:goodvibes

We will be Driving August 28th.:bitelip: Staying of property and checking in Pop Century on the 1st of September. :yay: :banana: Yes time is getting short, can't wait. Maybe we will see you there.

Will be taking our twins for their birthday. They will be five on august 29th. Our trip is August 29- Sept. 2nd. Haven't told them yet. Can't wait!! If I do now they would drive me crazy though so I have to wait. Will be staying at Coronado.

:banana: I will be at ASMu Sept.18-21 - my first trip without my family! I'm so looking forward to going!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter