Who's going August/September of 08?

We'll be there Aug.3-9. I haven't been there since '97 and my kids and dh have never been.

Andrea

We just decide to day to go down either in late Sept. or early Oct.- it depends on the codes and discounts available. We went down there last October for 2 weeks at Pop Century and had a great time! We can;t wait to go down this year!!!!:banana: :banana: :woohoo:

HI I will be at AKL sept. 3-10th, first time in a delux with my 3y/o 13y/o and my mom! for the bounce back free dining! (DH didn't want to go to disney again:sad2: ) Good luck to all of you waiting for free dining to be announced,popcorn:: I ll be waiting with you since I have some friends Im trying to talk into going.

My daughter and I will be there Sept 1 to 6 after our cruise. Originally booked in AKV, however, just moved our reservation over to Boardwalk Villas. I gather because we are booked with points, no free dining for us, but I will still be on the dining plan. I did the math and I think it is worth it. Can't wait!

We are looking at Sept 6-12. POP with free dining we hope. Fort Wilderness if not.

Hello to everyone. The cast of characters for this trip will be Mom and Dad only. We have 4 children ages 11,9,6,& 6. We will be leaving them at home with the Grandparents for this adult trip. We have not been to Disney World alone since our Disneymoon 13 years ago. We are not mean horrible parents who would leave there kids at home while we enjoy WDW. We are taking them in May for a week. We just bought into DVC and have the points available for an us get away. We will be buying AP passes with our DVC discount so we want to make sure we get the full value.:rotfl: We are going to do the Deluxe dining plan and try those restaurants we would never do with the kids. We plan a lot of Epcot touring and drinking. We will be staying at Boardwalk Villas.:cool1:

:wishthirty

I think it is awesome that your parents are willing to help so you can get away, I hope you have a MAGICAL time!
We were there for our Disneymoon 13 years ago as well! (POFQ/YC)
We (DH and I) will be there celebrating our anniversary at:
9/4-7 @ PORS
9/7-12 @ AKV
9/12-16 @ PBH (Univ)
9/16-21 @ BCV

I just can't wait!!!

Hey, I know it's a lot, but I have waited 6 LOOOOOOOOONG years for this trip and I am going for it!! We will spend many of those days relaxing by a pool, well that's the plan anyway. :rolleyes1

:cool1: :cool1:

we are going sept 3-16th, my daughter is getting married sept 4th at GF wedding pavillion.:cool1:

Congrats to your daughter! :hug:

We'll be at POP 8-30 til 9-13. We missed out on the bounceback offer last year, so hoping for free dining again.
All our ressies are made.

thank you, uncomfirmed report is disney visa holders april 7th and the rest of the public april 10. we had the bounce back offer and this was before my daughters fiance was added, and since they have their own reservation, we are waiting for the free dining too, so we can add him.
Congrats to your daughter! :hug:

We'll be at POP 8-30 til 9-13. We missed out on the bounceback offer last year, so hoping for free dining again.
All our ressies are made.

We'll be at the Pop from 8/27-8/30 and CSR with the bounce back free dining from 8/30-9/2. We're hoping they extend the dates for free dining when released to the general public so we can get free dining for the full trip, but half is better than nothing. Linda :)

This is our first trip. Hoping to go mid-to late September. Not sure yet about what the cost is going to be.

How do get the info on the free dining? That would be such a huge help for us financially.

We will be staying off property from August 22-30. I am hoping that I will get to meet some of the wonderful people that come on this board. We will be driving down from Pennsylvania and plan on having lime green mickey heads on our truck. If anyone sees them honk and I will wave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter