Who's going August/September of 08?

We too will be driving from Pa. We're about 40 minutes from the Poconos. We're leaving on the afternoon of the 29th and will be there on the 30th. Maybe we'll pass you on I4!

I am so excited, I'm going out of my mind! DH called me from work this morning saying he wants to go to WDW *now.* Funny thing is, he was a party pooper about it, he said it hadn't hit him yet. Guess it hit him this morning!

This is our first trip. Hoping to go mid-to late September. Not sure yet about what the cost is going to be.

How do get the info on the free dining? That would be such a huge help for us financially.
Free dining ends on the 20th of this month, you can call or go onling to their web site. hurry if you want free dining

Count me in. We are going for a "girls" week. Me and my DD 7, are going Sept 12-20 for FREE dining, and we are staying at the All Star Movies. can't Wait.

We're staying at the All-Star Movies - my son, my sis and I. I'm taking my 3 teenage girls on a separate beach vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter