Who's from Michigan?????

:wave2: I love these boards! I think there are alot of us from Michigan that loves Florida and WDW because the weather here can be so cold and foul! I live in downtown Monroe and have been addicted to Disney since 1999! :lmao: This addiction just keeps getting worse and worse! :rotfl2: I am now the official Disney expert at work :teacher: and I have many many friends who call me to get advice and information for their upcoming trips! I even have my youngest sister addicted now! :laughing: I would love to chat with anyone who is close, at any time! :thumbsup2

I am in Monroe County down in Temperance (Bedford Township)!!! Your only about 15 - 20 minutes away!! I am close to the Ohio line by Toledo.

I'm from Lake Odessa.

ACOURTWDW: Remember me - you sold me and my husband a refrigerator (with the tv in the door) last weekend. We'll be at Disney World on October 18 and 19th after our cruise (Oct 14-18). Still have to figure out where we're going to stay those two nights!

It's a Small World After All!

Yes I remember you. Glad to see that you remember me :) If you are planning to stay at wdw make your ressies now. We had a hard time getting a dvc room for the night of the 18th.

I see there are lots of West Michigan people. My husband grew up in Kentwood and Hastings. We met at WMU.

Hey there,
Not originally from Kalamazoo but moved here last October from Boston with my roommate. I'm originally from IL. We'll be going to WDW Dec 8-18 and I think it's cool that there are quite a few of you on here from MI. By the way, are there any of you from MI that have Pal Mickey's? If so let me know. Thanks. :rolleyes1

Wow! There are so many from MI on here. So far I am the only one from Jackson, although I do know of someone else from here but he hasn't posted yet. :)

acourtwdw, did you used to work at the Okemos Best Buy? If you did, my dh might know you.

:wave2: I love these boards! I think there are alot of us from Michigan that loves Florida and WDW because the weather here can be so cold and foul! I live in downtown Monroe and have been addicted to Disney since 1999! :lmao: This addiction just keeps getting worse and worse! :rotfl2: I am now the official Disney expert at work :teacher: and I have many many friends who call me to get advice and information for their upcoming trips! I even have my youngest sister addicted now! :laughing: I would love to chat with anyone who is close, at any time! :thumbsup2

I live in Monroe as well :)

Count me in too - from Jackson. My DH was born and raised here, but I'm a transplant from Indiana where we met!

DF and I have lived in Kalamazoo for awhile now, but we both grew up in Battle Creek, and I still work in Battle Creek...

BTW, whoever mentioned the Bayview in Richland, my band plays there a lot! Whoo Hoo, west side!!

I'm from Gaylord, but living in Newberry right now. I hate Newberry, can't wait til we can get back into civilization in the L.P. :)

Luckily, we go to Gaylord 3-4 weekends a month, so at least I have a little taste of normal living! Grocery stores up here close at 8, and 2 on Sundays. THere are no traffic lights. There are only 3 four-way stops in town. The city police station is actually in a tiny 1 bedroom house. Local newspaper headlines are usually something like, "Woman returns to town for bridge's 50th birthday". There are no playgrounds besides the one at the school, and the public library is the school library.....I could go on and on! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!! :)

Wow! There are so many from MI on here. So far I am the only one from Jackson, although I do know of someone else from here but he hasn't posted yet. :)

acourtwdw, did you used to work at the Okemos Best Buy? If you did, my dh might know you.

Nope. I have only worked at the West Lansing location.

Hey there,
Not originally from Kalamazoo but moved here last October from Boston with my roommate. I'm originally from IL. We'll be going to WDW Dec 8-18 and I think it's cool that there are quite a few of you on here from MI. By the way, are there any of you from MI that have Pal Mickey's? If so let me know. Thanks. :rolleyes1

We have a Pal Mickey. We got it last year on my sons first WDW trip. Why do you ask?

Hey there,
I have a pal mickey and live in Kzoo, why do you ask?
DF and I have lived in Kalamazoo for awhile now, but we both grew up in Battle Creek, and I still work in Battle Creek...

BTW, whoever mentioned the Bayview in Richland, my band plays there a lot! Whoo Hoo, west side!!
That was me! Cool, we don't get there too often anymore since having children.
I see there are lots of West Michigan people. My husband grew up in Kentwood and Hastings. We met at WMU.

I'm from Gun Lake/Wayland, it's near Hastings and I met my dh at WMU too.

I'm from Gaylord, but living in Newberry right now. I hate Newberry, can't wait til we can get back into civilization in the L.P. :)

Luckily, we go to Gaylord 3-4 weekends a month, so at least I have a little taste of normal living! Grocery stores up here close at 8, and 2 on Sundays. THere are no traffic lights. There are only 3 four-way stops in town. The city police station is actually in a tiny 1 bedroom house. Local newspaper headlines are usually something like, "Woman returns to town for bridge's 50th birthday". There are no playgrounds besides the one at the school, and the public library is the school library.....I could go on and on! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!! :)

I hear ya. At least in Lake City we have 2 traffic lights. Only one works all the time.
We do have a nice county park though.

Judi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter