Who's from Michigan?????

I was born in Lapeer, lived in Imlay city and Brown city. I am in West Virginia now. My husband is in the Navy and this is home for the next year till we go some place else!!
Nice to meet you all!!
Heather

Abby's Dad:
DH graduated in 85 from Harper Creek/ Me in 86 from Pennfield.
And my DH is Abby's dad too - that's our 10 y.o.'s name.
Small world!

I was an anesthetist at Battle Creek Community Hospital for a number of years, leaving there in 1981, so I "met" a lot of young folks there at one time or another, either by virtue of being there at their birth (something like over 7000 births that I attended) or with the other little visits of childhood (broken bones, tonsils, etc.). I loved the area, but got lured to the east side by the water and the ships.

Always glad to meet another Abby's Dad!

I'm from Lake Odessa.

ACOURTWDW: Remember me - you sold me and my husband a refrigerator (with the tv in the door) last weekend. We'll be at Disney World on October 18 and 19th after our cruise (Oct 14-18). Still have to figure out where we're going to stay those two nights!

It's a Small World After All!

Hudsonville here (kinda halfway between Grand Rapids and the Big Puddle)!!

Rochester Hills logging in here! :wave: I grew up in Grand Rapids, on the west side. :banana: DH is a Grosse Pointer :rolleyes1 Do we all have the same dream of moving to Orlando?:sunny:

I was an anesthetist at Battle Creek Community Hospital for a number of years, leaving there in 1981, so I "met" a lot of young folks there at one time or another, either by virtue of being there at their birth (something like over 7000 births that I attended) or with the other little visits of childhood (broken bones, tonsils, etc.). I loved the area, but got lured to the east side by the water and the ships.

Always glad to meet another Abby's Dad!

That's understandable, being drawn to the east side. We lived on that side for 15 years after we were married - mostly in Dearborn.

I had my tonsils out at Comm. Hosp.!!! I'm guessing on the year - 1975! You coulda' put me under! Good job! I lived to tell about it! ;)

That's understandable, being drawn to the east side. We lived on that side for 15 years after we were married - mostly in Dearborn.

I had my tonsils out at Comm. Hosp.!!! I'm guessing on the year - 1975! You coulda' put me under! Good job! I lived to tell about it! ;)

Where did you live in Dearborn? I grew up there. 22 years!

Also, we have 3 months 3 weeks and 2 days til SSR and MVMCP! Where are you staying?

I grew up in St. Clair Shores. DH in Royal Oak.

We've lived in Sterling Heights for 30 years!

East Lansing here.

Grew up in Mt. Pleasant. Undergrad at MSU; Grad school at U of M (I'm very mixed up). Back home in Spartan country.

Macomb county area...leaving in 3 months...Christmas lights in Disney...can it get any better? I don't think so!!

Do we all have the same dream of moving to Orlando?:sunny:

Not me, I love Michigan weather. I spent several summers in Florida and I'll take michigan winter vs. Florida summer anyday!

Where did you live in Dearborn? I grew up there. 22 years!

Outer Dr./Cherry Hill area. Man, I hated the traffic on Telegraph! Other than that it was alright. I miss Mexican Fiesta and the Westborn fruit market!

Also, we have 3 months 3 weeks and 2 days til SSR and MVMCP! Where are you staying?

We are staying offsite this time... in a 3 bd. condo at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa. My DH needs space or he gets really grumpy! Plus my DD asked if she could have a real bed this vacation! Not a day bed, not a roll away, not a pull out couch - a real bed! :laughing: Not only does she get a real bed - she gets her own room.

We're going to MVMCP on the 27th! When are you going?

East Lansing here.

Grew up in Mt. Pleasant. Undergrad at MSU; Grad school at U of M (I'm very mixed up). Back home in Spartan country.

GO STATE!!!

born in Lansing, grew up in Portland (MI) and now live in NE Grand Rapids. Looks like there are going to be a lot of us there for MVMCP, we'll be there on Dec. 4th.

Outer Dr./Cherry Hill area. Man, I hated the traffic on Telegraph! Other than that it was alright. I miss Mexican Fiesta and the Westborn fruit market!

We are staying offsite this time... in a 3 bd. condo at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa. My DH needs space or he gets really grumpy! Plus my DD asked if she could have a real bed this vacation! Not a day bed, not a roll away, not a pull out couch - a real bed! :laughing: Not only does she get a real bed - she gets her own room.

We're going to MVMCP on the 27th! When are you going?

GO STATE!!!

I grew up in East Dearborn and graduated from Fordson in 1984.

I don't know how long you have been gone for, but Mexican Fiesa and Westborn have both been expanded and improved.

We have 3 boyz, 16.5, 14.5 and 11.5, so we bought into the DVC in 2004 and now we have a 2 bedroom when we go, a bed for everybody!! No roll-a-ways!

We are going to the MVMCP on the 27th also. We go every time. Have you been before? It is really special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter