Who's from Michigan?????

1st one on here from Canton! (Although many close neighbors-Livonia, Garden City, Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Farmington Hills, etc) are here as well!:thumbsup2

Skiingwife: I grew up in Lake Odessa and graduated from Lakewood. I live in Middleville now. Did you graduate and go to Lakewood?

15 of us from Traverse City going to WDW for Christmas! :cool1:

I can't remember the last time I didn't see snow on Christmas.
(I think I will get over it!) :thumbsup2

I LOVE TC! We go over about once a month, and towards the end of our last pregnancy, we were over once a week to see our homebirth midwife. We love all the things to do and the shopping and food in Traverse!

We currrently live in Grass Lake, which is a small town just outside of Jackson. But I grew up and Chelsea and lived a couple of years in Dexter.

Jamie and I have been looking into moving to Grass Lake, but it probably won't be for another year or so. She works in Jackson, and I work in Ann Arbor, so we wanted something right in the middle. She also has an Aunt and Uncle that live in Grass Lake.

Hi Disbugsmomma - Nice to learn that there are others from my area.
Kzoojason76 - GrassLake is a nice town, and a very easy commute to Ann Arbor.

Just found this thread... count us in from Mancelona in northern Michigan; was born and grew up in Roseville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter