• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who needs an Everest Room?

Actually, I don't think he is trying to be funny. If it is something you want, perhaps you would consider accepting it in trade, or in part trade for the things you are trading on other threads. Adding it to your wish list is a good idea.

alot of people give them to other people free though. and how would you trade for them anyways, because you can't say any codes on vmk?

Please, I can't get it to work on my stupid comuter. :badpc: I just love how it looks. I would really appreaciate it if you sent me a code (Or both codes for Episodes 1&2) Thanks! :dancer:

Hi, are you by any chance still doing this? 'Cause Everest doesn't work on my rotten computer either, and I would LOVE the codes for it.. well PM me if you can still get me a code too. Thanks, this is really nice of you!

CoolDaisy sent me two codes for my kids! WOOT! you rock girl! Thanks so much, they are soooooo happy! :hug:

Well, if someone has a spare room I could use cold place to store all this ice before it melts on me.

Thanks,
Dianne
<I would really just like to play the game for fun, if I could>

cat_herder said:
Well, if someone has a spare room I could use cold place to store all this ice before it melts on me.

Thanks,
Dianne
<I would really just like to play the game for fun, if I could>
i'll send you a code right now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter