• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who needs an Everest Room?

Will someone help me I need code for Everest room game does'nt work for me either. Thank you...so much if you can.

it would be great if i could get one. i have played the game twice and it didn't give me the code. thanks in advance!

I'd like an Everest Room Code too, please. The same thing happens to me as with cteddiesgirl. (You don't have to since I'm so new, but if you can thanks! :blush: ) If I can ever get it working on my other computer I could help send codes too.

I cant get on because ................... well actually im not quite sure why every time i try to open it it just well "dies"

Wow, these are some kind gestures.

I have been unable to download the game as well. If anyone can spare an extra code, I would love to run the Great Everest River Ride through an everest room.

Thank you very much for the kindness.

I would LOVE one! My DIS name is TinkerBelle2992 and my VMK name is PirateGirlA. I game won't work on my computer and I have been wondering how I would get one. Thank you soo much!

Cool Dasiy sent me a code. Thank you very much.

I play as Spike McRoy - my good friend and professional golfer.

LibrarianBellE said:
Hi. I originally put this in another thread. I am at a loss, so please, if it is not too much to ask, can you add me to the list?

I was away for the last 2 weeks and I guess they updated Yeti Vision for Episode 2. I downloaded Yeti Vision when it first launched and got my pin. When I came home and read these threads, I tried to access it again. It told me that the update failed. I was able to go thru all of Episode 1 but when I came to the prize, it came up black. I saw that many of you had the same problem, so I did what had already been posted. It did not work for me. I tried again and again on both Firefox and IE. I took off all my firewalls and pop-up blockers. I reloaded Shockwave and Flash. I re-down loaded the game--big mistake, as now it will not play thru Episode 1. I get an error message that reads "Transferring from Server, Please Wait" or something like that when I try to go into the Station. It never transfers.

It is such a cool game, I would love to be able to play it.

I vow to give back to the DIS in any way I can. Everyone is SO amazing around here: )

Thank you SO much.

Sent you a code for the Everest Room :)

hi :) my computer is really lame and i cant play the game to get the everest room codes. can someone please give me one? i would be ever so grateful :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter