• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who needs an Everest Room?

LisaInNc

Succulent Wild Woman
I will be willing to get Everest room codes for people that can't play. PLEASE don't PM me just reply to this thread and I or someone else will be sending you a code shortly.

edit:

Codes sent to:

1. KidGoofy
2. Hawthorne
3. Saxsoon
4. tequioa
5. mom2cookies
6. brunettetapchick (from justliketink)
7. Pirategragoon
8. daber (Maleficent2 who was given the code by CoasterGuy)
9. Arielfn93 (by rangebob)
10. imgoogyswife (from CoolDasiy)
11. tmaxxpuppy (from CoolDasiy)
12. KH Sora VMK Love (from CoolDasiy)

Thank you Lisa!! It is very unfortunate that some are unable to get the game to work on their computer.

I would be glad to help supply you with codes to give out.

PLEASE only ask for a code it you cannot play the game, and not so you can add to your Everest Room collection or just don't feel like trying to play! The Players Guide has instructions for anyone who might be confused about how to win.

Lori

I"m also willing to give codes as well if people need them. Please follow the guidelines posted above in requesting them. Thanks.

I can't get on at all. thank you very much. I am grateful

Would really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance!:sunny:

I hope i qualify, I can play, but not open the codes. error says the files are to big for aol to open. If anyone is willing, i would love a room to put my ice cubes in. ( the few i have. lol )

just wanted to say thank you for the code. Much appreciated.

LoriR said:
Thank you Lisa!! It is very unfortunate that some are unable to get the game to work on their computer.

I would be glad to help supply you with codes to give out.

PLEASE only ask for a code it you cannot play the game, and not so you can add to your Everest Room collection or just don't feel like trying to play! The Players Guide has instructions for anyone who might be confused about how to win.

Lori

that is very sweet of you! and i dont want to sound like a beggar but i cant get the game to work on my computer-- i have low bandwith. could you please supply me with a code for a room? i promise i do not have one already. help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

I sent a pm to tequoia, mom2cookies, and brunettapchick with a room code. Lisa, I can help with room codes too. Would it be easier if I pm the individuals or pm you with the codes?

I already sent tequoia and mom2cookies codes. Sigh, it would have been better if you had contacted me first.

i can help just tell me how many codes u need and i'll pm them to you then u can give them to the people who need them

Lisa, this is very nice of you! :sunny: :grouphug: I can play Yeti Vision, so let me know if you need any more codes to give out. :thumbsup2

Please add my name to your list. The game downloads but never starts. I get the blue screen of death! Thanks.

Please put mine on too, my computer always freezes, and then I have to shut down and re-start

Please add me to the list of people that would like an everest room code. It won't even download on my machine. So I'm missing out on the game. :-(

-----

Thanks to CoolDasiy for sending me a code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter